1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Does anyone else just love to type?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XxGinger-the-starxX, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hello there everyone!

I have a slightly random and weird question for you all X3

I don't know about you guys but I really enjoy typing.

just the feeling of the keys and the sound just sounds satisfying to me.

plus i like to type this by sliding my finger

asdfghjkl;'

its super fun! also I sometimes write really crazy and random story thingys

please tell me your thoughts on this subject, I would love to hear from you ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Oooh I know that feeling! I totally agree cuz I love typing as well. :3

I even used to type all of my friends' homework for them and they paid me for it. I was earning while having fun lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I love typing. I don't really know how to explain that I really really like typing. It's just kind of weird, really.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really like typing! Not only because the sound is somewhat satisfying, but because it makes it a little easier to communicate with others! For example, I recently was talking to a person who could not for the life of them communicate verbally, so they went back to typing, and all was right in the world.

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I love typing! I can type fairly quickly, and it's just really easy to do... But the main reason why I like it so much is because my handwriting is so atrociously bad, that half the time I can't even read it myself :/ So yeah, typing is VERY useful and convenient for me :D

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Sometimes I have moments where I love the feel of typing against my keyboard and good wording comes along naturally.. those are the days when I truly love to be online. Wish that happened more often but lately it seems to be a once-a-week thing or so. Gah! Typing can be very fun. 8D

7. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I definitely prefer typing over all other types of communication. It's fast, it's easy to read (unless people use crazy fonts and colors against clashing colors, etc.). Spelling and grammatical errors can be a thing of the past with spell check. And, if connected to the internet, a person will also have a thesaurus at their fingertips to spice up their writing, or an entire library to look up whatever information they might want or need.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Typing is great, it's easy and if you make a mistake you can correct it easily as well.

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Typing is awesome >.<. I really like it, is like, you cannot resist typing D:

10. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    *kak kak kak*
    I hate hearing it in an exam setting, but dayum is it a cool sound! I used to love typing out word documents that were on a page in front of me. Yeah, it probably was a useless exercise but it kept me entertained at the time.

11. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I love just typing, the noise, the movements, everything, I just love it! I really don't know why I love it for those reasons, but typing always feels so satisfying to me.

12. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I should've really finished those typing classes. Not that I'm a slow typer, but I don't do it the "proper way" so to speak. Regardless, if it wasn't for typing, I'd be pretty screwed because I pretty much have the world's worst handwriting.

13. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I've never really thought about it... But yeah, I sure do like typing! All of the keypresses come naturally to me, like, if I see myself make a typo I instinctively tap backspace. (Which has ended badly on a couple of ocassions!) :P

14. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I love typing, but I can't type the proper way. I have to look down at the keys while I'm typing like I am now, or else it'll be gibberish. If I look up at the screen, I have an idea of where the keys are, I just rarely hit them.

Looking at the keys:
    Can you read this?

Not looking at the keys:
    Can roy yeaj tjso?
    (supposed to say 'Can you read this?')

See?

15. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Yes! I absolutely love typing! That's why I love typing out stories in comparison to writing them!

16. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I love to write with keyboard, but not with pen. I don't like to use pen, because i'm bad with it... :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.