1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dominos Cinni Dippers Food Review (Strong Language Warning)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]
    Pictured above: A fucking LIE.

Believe it or not, today was not my first run in with Dominos Pizza Cinni Dippers. No, I was stupid enough to buy this god forsaken product a second time. Let's just say, my first experience wasn't so pleasant, and I suppose I had hoped that the second time around would be a little better. Oh, how wrong I was, and now I pay the price.

Now, take a look at the image above. It looks delicious, doesn't it? Even if you're not a fan of cinnamon products (I really am) I'm sure you can at least see SOME appeal. It's a pretty decent dish by the looks of it, if not a little pricey. But the truth? These Cinni Dippers are scum and whoever prepares them deserves nothing but sadness in their life.

Exhibit A:
    [​IMG]

This is what it looks like in reality. Mine is a little torn apart here, which Ill get into later. But let's examine what we see here. Now tell me, does this look ANYTHING like what was fucking advertised?! No?! Well, there we have it! This sugar coated pizza base BASTARD is supposed to be a cinni dipper. A dipper. Don't even get me started on that part.

See how in the first pic you can actually fucking dip those cinni dippers? MAYBE because they're called CINNI DIPPERS?! Well. News for ya, Dominos Pizza. YOU CAN'T DIP A FUCKING PIZZA. Yes, this may come as a paramount shock to you, but no, you can't grab this whole fucking pizza and dip it. You have to tear it.

This is why it looks so shitty in the pic above. To even have a chance at dipping it, I had to tear it to bits, revealing the dough underneath. Incredible. And all that sugar? Yes, it will ruin your teeth. No, it doesn't taste nice. Yes, it tastes kind of salty.

And the dip?

[​IMG]

I don't think I need to say anything more about the dip. Use your imagination or seriously, just don't.

I am so let down. This disgrace has totally ruined my day and week, perhaps even my life. I can't believe someone would do this and try and pass this as a meal. And I don't wanna hear "But Ben, things are NEVER how they're advertised!" because FUCK man just look at it. JUST LOOK AT IT. You can't tell me they fucked up that bad in the advertising department that it's comparable to them selling you a fish and giving you a live chicken instead. No. I won't accept this. This is terrible.

I give it about a 7 out of 10.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Chicken, FireSpartan5 and Riddles like this.
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    For something so terrible, that sure is a high rating lmao.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've never had much of an issue with them, I just don't like paying extra for desserts so I just stick to the pizza/whatever food I'm getting. The few times I've gotten those though, they're usually pretty good.

4. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    *Captain America jumps out of a bush*
    “Language!”
    *Captain America hides in the bush again*

In all seriousness though I am sorry for your loss (of $4.99). I usually get them looking almost as good as advertised, but your guy must be really bad at their job. Also yeah, you are way too generous in your scoring system.

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    They could have at least cut it, it looks like a slab from hell