1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Donuts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cadbberry, May 21, 2017.

1. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Donuts are delicious ^_^ My favourite flavours are tiramisu, banana, and green tea. I usually get mine from J.Co, I love cream filled ones and they have a lot of them. Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Kreme are also delicious, but I don't get them very often. I generally don't get donuts often, as I really need to watch out when I'm eating them... carbs ^^;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Reading the intro and thinking WHAT THE HECK KINDA DONUTS ARE THOSE???
    I've never heard of any of that, it's just do you want chocolate or one with sprinkles here haha
    And yes, I want chocolate, always :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Donuts!
    At the Big Donut.
    They make the world go 'round,
    A treat when you are down.
    Donuts! (Wow)
    At the Big Donut. (Bam)
    Dunk them in coffee or tea. (Yeah)
    Napkins are always free!

*cough*
    Yes i love donuts! I LOVE glazed donuts.

99 posts

4. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'm not super crazy about donuts, but if I'm offered one, I basically always accept. My favorite type has to by any kind of donut with sprinkles from Krispy Kreme; I just love the type of sprinkles on the donuts from Krispy Kreme. And speaking of donuts, happy National Donut Day! I got a free donut from a Wawa today by buying a coffee :wooper:

5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Banana custard doughnuts are really delicious!

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I dont have donuts very often, but they are good. Just put the frosting/glaze on them and you win my over.

Just no donut holes that are powered. I had those every Sunday for like a year and I am still recovering from that experience even though it was 8 years ago.

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I've never actually been to Voodoo Donuts, but I've been to group activities where someone got a box of assorted donuts from there, so I have tried them. They. Are. Delicious! My favorite from what I've had would be the one that's topped with crushed Fruit Loops.

I had no idea donuts were considered a breakfast food. I've always considered them more of a dessert or snack.

8. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like frosted donuts covered in chocolate and sprinkles. I had one recently that was covered in Maple that was pretty good too. Donut holes make good snacks too.

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Chocolate sprinkle is my favorite too :3 can't say I like maple though, I don't know why

10. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    This is somewhat relevant. I had pancakes today with maple syrup that was mixed with peanut butter! It was amazing!

Cadbberry likes this.