1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Doom

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Toxic, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    So lately I have been playing a lot of Doom on my PS4. It's a pretty good game not going to lie. The campaign is perfect and it almost reminds me of the old game, multiplayer is okay, but it'd be better if it didn't lag so much, and you get to play as the demons in multiplayer.

I really do enjoy playing as Mancubus :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    What why hasnt anyone post here yet? The Doom series is pretty popular including the recent one. I used to be willing to try it but i got lazy.

Post 85

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I played doom when I was little kid. These games were fun but now I'm just not that into them anymore. My favorite was a doom 2 mod called icarus.