1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dracovish, a popular Pokémon or not anymore?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, May 14, 2023.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    I knew that Dracovish was a popular powerhouse Pokémon in Pokémon SwSh competitive play, it made its unplayable NPC appearance as in Pokémon Masters EX, but as owned by its Trainer Ash Ketchum, but it hadn’t actually appeared in many Pokémon video games, it appeared on the only two of its cards in Pokémon TCG, it appeared in many anime episodes from the Journeys series, but as its only one species owned by Ash Ketchum, and it appeared in any of Pokémon Adventures Sword and Shield and Pokémon Journeys manga chapters, but as owned by Marvin and Ash Ketchum. So how do you think that Dracovish’s popularity goes? Why? Please let me know, thanks.;)

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I dont think it was all that popular. It was a strong one trick aggressive Pokémon in its game but without Pokémon bank to transfer one we wont be seeing it for a while in the current meta.

Question is, who do you think will be the next surprisingly popular Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    I dunno who I think.:/: Greninja? Lucario? Mimikyu? Charizard? Umbreon? Rayquaza? Garchomp? Sylveon? Gardevoir? Gengar? Who else?

4. GigaGold1

GigaGold1 Blaziken Fan

MEW!!!
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1.2
    Thunder Stone ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Personally, I don't think he was ever really popular

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    I don't know if you think that Dracovish will make its comeback as in Generation IX and/or later Pokémon main series video games? Why?