1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Drag Control on Profile Cover Editor

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Eclipse, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Before you ask: I love the new profile cover editor, but I'd like to suggest 1 minor tweak.

On "Reposition Cover", it gives me the option to drag the cover picture around - which is good, as a lot of cover pictures are absolutely huge (mine is a full-fledged desktop wallpaper).

The drag controls seem counter-intuitive, though. It defaults to the top when first uploaded (which is fine), so I click-and-dragged up so I could drag the image that way.
    It didn't work - I had to drag in the opposite direction. That kinda messed with my perspective and my eyes got a little buggy.

Could I ask for the drag controls on the Cover Editor to be swapped/inverted from what they are? Right now the drag doesn't quite work the way you would expect, and I think it'd be more intuitive to do it the other way (which is how I've seen most drag commands work).

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'll look into it for sure, but as far as I am aware it is hard coded this way. Changing that might require some Javascript knowledge so I'm not sure how soon we'll be able to fix this but definitely something I would like to see fixed also.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    By the way it’s probably normal, not really important and hard to fix anyway, but the drag thing doesn’t work on tablet. I’ll just have to do it on computer so it’s okay though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Is there a way to do it on tablet? Or is it only computer right now?