1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Drawing Challenge ☆ Test your skills! (ENDED)

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sheep, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Thank you Nyanja for this idea

Hello all and welcome to the...

A r tC h a l l e n g e
    As artists, we all have our comforts, or things we feel we draw better than anything else. Maybe you prefer drawing furry animals.. or perhaps have adjusted to drawing humans and can't see yourself being able to draw a cat for your life.

So why not challenge yourself? The Drawing Challenge event is a bi-weekly event giving you two weeks to draw the theme for each challenge.

Keep in mind that you don't need to create a 'finished' image for these challenges. If you can only create a sketch, that's just as okay as a fully-colored image with a background. Art is art!

R U L E S
    - Please do not plagiarize or copy someone else's work. Your own efforts are very important here, as we are all striving to improve our skills.
    - Please do not use previously created art for this challenge. We would appreciate you creating new works for this, as it is meant to get us to practice and improve.

C h a l l e n g e ONE
    ( Your favorite Pokémon )

Let's kick this off easy. ^_^ Draw your favorite Pokémon. Being on a Pokémon community, we all have one, right?

You have until June 24 at 11:59PM EST to create and post your image. Once the clock strikes midnight, entries will close and we will move on to our next challenge.

Participants will all earn a set amount of PokéPoints (TBA).

-​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    Nyanja and JadeFox like this.
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I feel like I might be cheating, as I've already drawn my favorite Pokémon a while ago, so...
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    oop I'm sorry =( I actually meant to write in a rule originally that we can't reuse art for this since the point of the event is to practice, but forgot to include that haha. Made edits. It doesn't make much sense to use old art for an event meant to improve our skills. Hope you understand!

4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ah, I see, okay. I'll draw something new then. Sorry for reusing my old art. ^-^;

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This challenge made me finally decide which Pokémon is my favourite. I don't usually draw Pokémon, but fortunately, this little guy has a pretty simple design.

[​IMG]

6. ~Eternal Gale~

~Eternal Gale~ Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    This seems like a fun idea. I'm up for the challenge.

EDIT; Well here's Chandelure, my favorite Pokémon!

I tried at least.

Attached Files:

#6 Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    An Evil Wizard likes this.
  7. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Here's my contribution
    [​IMG]

~Eternal Gale~ likes this.
  8. kirk

kirk Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.7
    So many opportunities for this one, I have a lot of favorite Pokémon to choose from, but I decided to go with the easiest (for me) to draw
    umbreons.png

Cadbberry likes this.
  9. dragonfire53511

dragonfire53511 Dragon Tamer

Inkay
    (Inkay)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽554.9
    I have many different favorite but my gen 6 favorite is ....

[​IMG]

10. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Okay, I came up with a brand new picture of my favorite Pokémon this time. It's just a sketch, and I apologize for the wait (I was busy with a lot of other things this week). Here it is~
    [​IMG]

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    My marill <3

Marill.png

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    My Zorua - Cute Edition:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.