1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dream Diary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Poffin, May 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you remember your dreams when you wake up? I typically don't, but I know many of you probably do! Here you can tell us about your dreams and talk about dreams in general. :sleep:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I vividly remember this one dream where a car drove into my kitchen/dining room. Not a good dream. >_>

On the flipside, when I was younger, I had these recurring dreams about being in a GIANT house full of white carpeted staircases. These staircases led to all sorts of cool places. One time they led to a room full of Legos, another time a giant pool full of tropical fish. Also Harry Potter and a room full of stuffed animals. Probably more, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I had a dream that my Father came home and I was scared... D: I really don't want to get into that.
    Then a couple of days ago, I had a dream that Godzilla shot a nuclear missile at my house.

4. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Normally for me, I think Wow, that was a strange dream, and then I wake up and immediately forget it, but one that I do remember is the time I went through my entire day in the dream, woke up to my alarm, and was disappointed that it wasn't Saturday.

5. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just remembered one of my first childhood scary dreams. It was a stereotypical monster comes out of a closet scenario, and the monster was this adult human-sized bipedal frog thing. I don't know why I thought it was scary... I wasn't afraid of normal frogs in real life. o.O

These days my dreams typically aren't bizarre. A frequent theme is I'm at a school, but not one I've ever been to but has people and staff I remember. I'm usually forgetting something important for days at a time, like where classes are, completely missing classes for a long period, etc.

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I just remembered this dream that I had and I was a Pokémon trainer and a red and black Mega Rayquaza appeared and I don't remember what happened after that. lol

7. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    my dreams are really... interesting. in a weird way. they're all weird. :v

I barely remember most of them because as soon as I wake up I only remember what took place at the end and some parts in the middle and never really much about how the dream even began.