1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

DreamyNormy's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by DreamyNormy, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamyNormy

DreamyNormy Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey there and welcome to my portfolio, you may or may not know that I am a Pokémon artist and I love to draw. Unfortunately, I won't post as much art on here as I will on DeviantArt.
    And yes, my art images are big because I do them that way. :U

[​IMG]

2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Oooh, your art is really clean and nice =7= The soft shading matches your style well too
    How come you won't be posting as much here as on deviantArt? :o It'd be great to see more of your artwork!

3. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really like your lineart, it's so smooth and crisp! You draw Vaporeon really well, it can be a hard Pokémon to draw properly, but you did it excellently! Some of the shading does seem off in places, like there's multiple light sources, but it's not too noticeable. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see more!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your art is really good! My only other thing to say here is that I want to see more! Keep up the good work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I loooove the coloring you put in the eyes! Your lines are really crisp and sharp too aaaaa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.