1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ducks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Who here likes ducks? What's your favourite kind of duck? Geese aren't ducks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Ducks are annoying ngl, they're loud and they stink. Liking ducks is overrated. Anyone who likes ducks is loud and stinks.
    Geese are way better. I'll track down every duck and cook it to bring geese to the throne that they deserve.

3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    reason the Queen loves the Geese, they're savage and don't ruin your day by existing

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I love ducks, they're really cute :3 In the past my family had these ducks called Indian Runner ducks, and they were great. We raised them from ducklings, and they were actually pretty affectionate. This one duck called Cuddles would come to our door each morning and look in the glass waiting for us to wake up.

5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    my favorite kind of duck happens to be geese.

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like ducks, they're really tasty. A lot of people don't like it since it's dark meat, but I think it tastes good. All of my pillows and blankets are also filled with duck feathers which are super comfortable.

(I'm a horrible person)

7. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I love ducks. Anyone who hates or eats them should burn in hell.

(In all seriousness, though, ducks are my favourite animal and I’ve never eaten them before in my life.)

ChocoChicken likes this.
  8. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I got attacked by a duck once. It was quite the experience. I still love ducks though.

9. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Ben, where on Earth do you get these thread ideas?

Anyway, I am more neutral on ducks. Don’t love ‘em, don’t hate ‘em. I do hate eating them though.

10. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Eider and Goldeneye are pretty great.

11. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    Ducks are great. I live next to a bunch of mallards and they are hella socialized with people so i'll go sit outside and they will chill with me. This also means they sit in the middle of the only exit of my street and wont move. We've driven over them in a truck before (passing over them) and they still didn't care.

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I want to chill with them too. Bring me to the ducks!!

13. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I love ducks. Ducks are majestic. They can walk, swim, and fly. All ducks are great ducks.

14. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Probably the mandarin duck, honourable mention goes to the (magpie) call duck.

You just made an enemy for life.

Achromatic and RadEmpoleon like this.
  15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I think it's worth noting since some people clearly didn't get it, when I said "Geese are not ducks" I was referring to the fact a lot of people actually call Geese ducks, when this isn't what they are. I actually love, love, LOVE Geese, they're some of my favourite animals and birds in general and I also love Ducks too. This is a positive thread so keep negative comments away pls ;)

16. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Geese can be quite nice too. You get Brent Geese by the hundreds in the winter down along the shore here, and the noise they make is ridiculous. We've also had Canada Geese breed down around here and the goslings are just as cute as anything else. xD

Red-breasted geese
    are my favourites, though. They're so pretty! Like Harlequin ducks, although I think the red/black/white fits better. Harlequin ducks are a dark blue and it's nice, but not AS nice.

Also there is a goose called a Shelduck, be prepared for mass confusion from people who think geese are ducks

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    THIS
    also ducks are g o o d b o i s and should be protected at all costs

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  18. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i love ducks. i used to live by a duck pond at school and it was always so nice seeing them swim around or just sunbathe.

19. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like Mallard ducks. Their green heads are super pretty, and my family used to have four ducks. We weren't very good at taking care of them though...like, seriously, I feel really bad because we didn't know that ducks needed to have a place where they can soak their feathers. We just treated our ducks like our chickens, which really wasn't the smartest.

20. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Ducks are nice, but I'm more of a Swan person myself. They're so elegant and love seeing them swim around. Not to mention cygnets are adorable.