1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dumbest/Most Embbaresing thing ever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DoctorAlakazam, Dec 29, 2020.

?

Baby Swings

1. Threat

2. Or Menace

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    So first of I just want to say I don't want anyone to ceel compelled to share anything that they don't want to and also say my thing is so stupid I amnot legeally allowed to judge anyone but i'm curious some of the really stupid thing people around here have done. So for me when I was 12 years old I got stuck in a baby swing and the fire department got called I did get out before they got there though because somebody had somw tools in their truck and they got the swing down so I could get my feet on the ground so I could get out easier and while I was super embarrased then and thanks to my mom to my knowledge there are no pictures or video of this event honestly if there was today I would laugh at them cause objectivley its kinda funny and that was 11 years ago so I can laugh at young me for being dumb.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Though no fire department was called I had a sizing issue at one point as well. When taking my niece to the amusement park while she was visiting Montreal, I had the dreadful realization that I could no longer go on a number of rides due to my... ample hip size. Thankfully I did not get stuck.

It was a long walk of shame both times as I went back passed all the on lookers as my niece and boyfriend went on the ride without me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Once for our Christmas Party I made a neat-looking costume which I was quite proud of… while I was doing some stuff upstairs my family 'borrowed' it and took some embarrassing photos with it; including one with me overweight dad showing off his cursed beer gut… I was able to delete those disgusting, abhorrible, detestable photos; though I have to say, never have I been more tempted to beat someone up before~

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Umm, I have done tons of stupid things. but after thinking. I do remember something.
    I was doing an internship at a nursing home, and I do not remember exactly what happened or who it was. But someone was wearing an anime shirt. I said in the lines from, nice shirt, do ya like that anime.
    And she was like. no, I borrowed it from my little brother.
    I cannot recall what I said, but it was pretty embarrassing.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I am terrible at directions. My parents jokingly call me Fred Noonan and one of my friends calls me Leon (from Pokémon). There are plenty of stories where I’ve gotten lost, but I’ll share a classic one.

Back in 2016 I was visiting Seattle with one of my moms. Since she was driving, I was tasked with providing directions. Instead of telling her to turn right off a highway I let her drive over a bridge. The detour put us on the other side of the Washington peninsula and we were an hour late to where we were going.

Pirate Captain and SAF like this.
  6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    When I applied for a job, I made the - in retrospect - tragic mistake of applying at two stores of the same chain in the same district. As it turnsed out, one was interested and asked me to come and participate in an interview, but only mentioned the district (something like [store name] in [district]). In my excitement, I forgot all about the fact that two stores would fir that description. Long story short: I pulled up to the wrong store, had the boss come down and explain to me that, in fact, he had rejected my application, which in itself is already embarassing enough. However, the long queue behind me made it only worse. After half an hour, I made it to the other store and managed to catch their boss shortly before their shift ended. Despite me being late, he was still willing to humour and interview me.

I work there now xD