1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dustfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Dusty, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hullo, here I'll be posting the artwork I've done (and will do). Any comments welcome.
    Drawings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WIP*
    [*I will never post a WIP of a shop-ordered drawing]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    It's high time I dust off this thread and show some more things. Most of these are older drawings.
    Kinda rough concept for of some character who is an unwanted drifter. Old.
    [​IMG]
    Random stained glass looking fish. I didn't plan it to be this, this is the result of me feeling strangely more motivated than usual to just draw something and starting with a black circle (the eye), and it just turned into a fish that I felt needed colors.
    [​IMG]
    One time someone wanted to do something with cat-people and I took their description of this one character and drew it. They said it was too cat like and not human enough like the way they pictured in their head, but that's the kind of fun of drawing based on just descriptions and I wasn't offended.
    [​IMG]

---
    Like was said in the first post, any sort of comments are welcome. Any feedback good or bad is better than none at all to me.

JadeFox and UnstoppableGamer like this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I like your sketch technique for sure. Your use of different shades for different textures though is the best part. Keep it up! I have some drawings but I am really bad xD I prefer Digital Art.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dusty likes this.