1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dylan Adventure

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by RioluLucarioFan9000, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RioluLucarioFan9000

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello, guys. Today I am announcing a video game that I am going to direct, called Dylan Adventure. No, it is NOT Sonic-related or anything like that. It is a Pokémon game with a Donkey Kong Country engine, featuring my OCs Dylan the Riolu and Duke the Zorua (pic will be added later). It is a non-canon game in the Pokémon Smash Z series, and thus, will feature the seven Smash Balls too. Collecting all seven allows you to transform into Super Dylan or Super Duke, making you invincible and faster! Also, I will be coming up with the story, the dialogue, and the worlds, too.

If anyone could sprite Dylan the Riolu and Duke the Zorua (shown below) in SMB3 (SNES) style, that would be awesome.
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:2743]
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:2859]
    I'm not a game developer, so somebody else can develop it. I am just a concept and story creator.

Also, the game should have original music in the style of David Wise, the composer of the Donkey Kong Country series. Listen to some of the Donkey Kong Country music (NOT Returns or Tropical Freeze) to get the idea, and start making the MIDIs. Send them to me, and I will resample them into the Donkey Kong Country soundfont. (However don't start making the MIDIs until I am done with all of the worlds and levels)

And each Smash Ball are located in one level in each world. I will decide to put them in my favorite level of each world.

If you guys would like to help out, that would be great. Thank you, and may the Force be with you. Bye.

2. EverchangingArcadia

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'd be glad to assist you in any way possible. Sadly, I have no experience in the Game Development department, nor am I a good spriter, so those fields are out of my boundaries. If you need any help with the writing, story, or concepts, I'll be here to help. Good luck with the game! I hope it turns out well beyond your expectations!

An idea may be that cameos from others may be included. Just an idea for you to ponder.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.