1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

E3 2019 Predictions, Expectations, and Desires

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wizard, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    E3 is almost upon us! We will be receiving a lot of video game news in the coming days, and there is a lot we could potentially look forward to! Sony has elected to not have a broadcast this year, but we should still hear from some of the other major gaming companies such as Nintendo, Microsoft, Bethesda, and more.

What do you want out of E3 this year? What do you think will come of E3 this year? Do you expect to be disappointed? What games do you expect delays from?

Nintendo has a solid lineup of games to give us news on, yet I believe that we will likely hear nothing about some of those games, and delay news on at least one of them (this includes Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Astral Chain, etc). I know better than to expect a lot out of E3, I just want it to be worth my time this year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I'm hoping for the next DLC Smash Bros character to be announced, as well as more Sword/Shield info, but frankly based on the recent direct I'm doubtful that the latter will happen. Also a new Zelda game would be cool, but I think they'll want to wait a couple more years. I'm fine with anything really. I never get to go, so I look forward to the new information as opposed to demos and the like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard likes this.