1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Eevee's Brand New Move - Flare Burn!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

Eevee is getting a brand new move in Let's Go Eevee, Flare Burn. Naturally, it's a fire type move. Do you guys think you'll teach your Eevee this move for some coverage?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Wow. They really want you to have zero reason to get a Flareon, don't they? I know you can't evolve Eevee, but if you catch a wild one, why bother with Flareon? Jolteon and Vaporeon now also have access to this fire type move, so why would anyone care for Flareon now? The fire type moves are the only thing Flareon had over its counterparts, and now they can get it too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hraesvelgr likes this.
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'd actually like if they had a few more moves like this of different types. It would make eevee a little more interesting to train if your eevolutions could have a few tricks up their sleeves.

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    RIP Flareon, lol

It's not like I was gonna evolve it anyway, I mean #UmbreonMasterRace

Mandriel and FireSpartan5 like this.
  5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I wonder if there are similar water and electric-type moves that Eevee can learn to make up for the fact that it can't evolve in this game? That'll be pretty cool. It'll be like having 3 Eeveelutions at once, except none of them get same-type attack bonuses.

6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Fire-Type Attack For Eevee? That's Sounds Awesome Actually.
    I Guess It May Do With The New Pokémon That They Announced In The First Revel Trailer.

7. Cadbureon

Anima
    (Litwick)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    I’d keep it for coverage reasons. That and it looks neat. Hoping for a similar Water and Electric type attack, as it would otherwise feel a little odd with only a Fire type move.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like how they're expanding Eevee's move set. I mean, if they won't let us evolve Eevee, but want us to have it be our Pokémon of choice anyways, they have to do some things to make it more appealing.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Flare Burn sounds okay in terms of moves, but this literally just turned Flareon useless. I'm guessing they'll have moons for Vaporeon and Jolteon - probbaly something along the lines of Vapor Blast and Jolt Shock?

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/pikachu-eevees-brand-new-moves.22720/
    :v not exactly that for the names x)
    not that i'm angry about them, i don't really care tbh.

11. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Those new Special moves make Pikachu and Eevee broken and strange. Why should Eevee learn a fire type move?