1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Eevee's New Moves

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

This is the selection of moves you can teach to your Eevee. Which ones are you interested in?

Also. Baddy Bad? Really?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    ... I don't want to know who came up with those names. Look, even an average Lake Valorian can come up with better names than "Baddy Bad" or "Buzzy Buzz". Seriously. No. To be honest, they just sound really generic, boring, and really don't have the flair that Eevee used to have when it could evolve. I mean, let's compare the Z-Move from Gen 7: "Extreme Evoboost" which used Eevee's evolutions and spiked its stats instead of being a showy attack, and then compare that to this.
    LGPE still has a lot of cool things, but I honestly can't see myself really enjoying this game. Besides, I have a lot of other Nintendo Money Stealers coming my way, anyway. *sobs in the corner watching Smash*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    These are the stupidest sounding names I've ever seen, but is it weird that I actually kinda love them? It just kinda, I don't know, works for me. I especially like Glitzy Glow, just because it sounds super fabulous.

Baddy bad though? That's just hilarious. Seriously, who came up with these things? Are they just as silly in Japanese, or is it just poor translations?

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    BADDY BAD. Omg. Glitzy Glow sounds kinda cool though. I'm guessing the last two are fairy and dark type, although I haven't been paying too much attention to the LGPE coverage lately. It would be cool if it could learn a new move of every type that it evolves into.

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    B A D D Y B A D

Obviously the best move. 10/10

Gwoomy likes this.
  6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Glitzy Glow sounds cool, but the others are just cheesy.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Those names are just so funny, very cheesy

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I wonder what the names are in French lmao.
    I'll see which ones I take depending on my team

9. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Their names are actually decent in every lenguage that isn't English. They went too far with their shameful intent of making them sound "childish and funny".

I still think non of these are coming to 2019, but if they do, they'll surely be pretty useful for Eevee, specially Sizzly Slide and its 100% chance of burning. I assume Baddy Bad and Glitzy Glow are Dark and Psychic type respectively, so they won't be much of an improvement to Eevee's movepool unless their secondary effect is too good to ignore, tho.

10. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    B A D D Y B A D
    Sorry, I’m never letting go of that. But yeah, sorry these names sound so dumb, except Glitzy Glow which sounds like a ripoff of Dazzling Gleam.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I still feel like they're trying way too hard with these names making them overly cute, but I guess some of them will probably be useful considering Eevee's movepool in previous games have been pretty bad.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  12. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    You laughed at the names, but now Eevee is the one laughing. Just about every single one of these moves is busted. It's insane.

13. 13eevee

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    i dont know what sizzley slide but it sounds kinda cool