1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Eggs

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Cherry3Fairy, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    So I was wondering, how many of you people collect eggs and try your best to hatch them? It's a tough job, but I know many here are into that. Are you currently working to hatch any? So far, which egg have you worked your best to hatch? Which one is your favorite? Are you looking for a specific egg right now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hatching eggs is a pain, but I’ll still do it, mainly for the wonder trade events. I’ve tried what they call the masuda method of shiny hunting you breed 2 compatible Pokémon from different locations, but I haven’t succeeded in this method.

Oh yeah, and hatching eggs in Pokémon go is even worse because I don’t have it on my phone at the moment, it’s on my ipad, and it’s not the easiest to walk around with it. (Also I’m American so I don’t really know how big a kilometer is)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I kinda like hatching eggs. I mean, I don't exactly go out of my way to hatch them, or am hoping for a specific Pokémon, but it's always exciting when I'm just going about doing stuff, and suddenly I get a brand new Pokémon.
    I don't think I've worked any harder to hatch one egg above any others, but the one that I was most excited about when I saw it hatch was my shiny Aerodactyl in Pokémon Go. As for here on Lake Valor, I guess I liked hatching my Hoopa egg, because I like Hoopa.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I hatch tons of Eggs in PoGo because... if you aren't, then what's the point.
    I also try to hatch all my LV eggs because they legend and I want that legend.

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I never really liked the egg system in the mainline games. I felt like it took up a valuable spot in my team for something I'm not even sure I'll use. I do think a special slot for them would be nice! I really like how it works in PoGo because its relatively easy to hatch them if you're playing enough. I think on LV since its about the only way to get legendaries its worth it and the legendaries are cool.

6. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    Here on LV I have a large collection of eggs (I think I have all of them, but I could be mistaken) but I haven't gotten around to actually hatching any of them and I'm not sure if I even will.
    In the games, I hatch a lot of eggs, since I usually participate in in Wonder Trade Recruiting here, which requires a lot of breeding. It can get fairly time consuming, but at least I can work on hatching the eggs I already have while waiting for more. Though admittedly I haven't done much of that lately, as the closer we get to the new games coming out, the less interested I am in going back to the old ones.

7. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I don't like hatching eggs. It takes such a long time that I get bored even before I reach the point, and I lose much interest.

8. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Depends where. In the mainline games, I think I've only hatched 3 eggs?
    Never really understood why I should sacrifice a valuable spot in my team.
    On LV, I like collecting eggs and hatching them. Hatching is hard though since many posts are needed, especially for legendary eggs. But hey, that just makes me happier when I've finally hatched that legendary egg!

9. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I used to be really into breeding back in gen 4 and 5 so I got really into hatching eggs. I have Magmama my lvl 100 female Magcargo that goes with me from game to game to help warm the eggs and have them hatch faster. I haven't don't it as much in the later gens due to lack of time.