1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Elder Scroll VI: Argonia

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
?

Is it a hoax?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    So there has been a rumor floating around the web about a the newest installment to the elder scrolls series, Argonia. It is said to be set in the black marsh. What do you think about this? Is it a rumor, or could it be true? Why or why not?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Pretty sure I seen somewhere that it Bethesda denied any makings of a new ES game, plus with the new stuff they're adding into ESO I think they might be leaving it for now​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rayquaza

Rayquaza School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    No doubt it's a hoax, at this current time they're working on the revamp of Skyrim (set to come out in September, I believe) and as TheeDrGetus said– they're also adding new things into ESO.

I wouldn't mind a Black Marsh game at all though, but I think personally that there's a looot more opportunity for a game in Elsweyr, seeing as there are seventeen confirmed kinds of Khajiit. Just a personal opinion and if a new Elder Scrolls game is confirmed in the future I wouldn't mind delving into either the Argonian or Khajiit backstories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.