1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Elite Four and Champion

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 25, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    How difficult did you find the Elite Four and Champion of G/S/C to be? Who did you have the most trouble with?

I had some issues with poisoning when fighting Koga but overall Lance was definitely the hardest, especially his many Dragonites, urgh. They had those powerful elemental moves which found a way to mess up my team one way or another (unless I was overleveled).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I don't remember them being really difficult, but then again, I did plan ahead and got specific type advantages to take them on. Lance can be a real pain if you don't have Ice Beam on your team xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Lance was so annoying, ugh. I just smashed through him with an Aeroblasting Lugia and Headbutting Typhlosion if I remember correctly, haha.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'd say Lance. He had the really OP dragonites that WEREN'T legal. Plus the elemental moves? I'm shivering.

5. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I found the Elite Four in G/S/C laughably easy. I guess it was because it was really only like half way in to the actual game, but the levels were soo low.

That said, Lance was nothing to sneeze at, his Dragonite truly were a threat. I also seem to remember having trouble taking down Karen's Umbreon, heh. But overall I'd say this was one of the easier Elite Fours out there.

6. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I didn't have too much trouble with them overall, although Lance's Dragonites were a bit of a challenge even though I had a Suicune on my team when I took them on originally. I still think GSC's E4 was the easiest out there, because of the levels and the Pokémon used. I never really had trouble with any of them.

7. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Lance was a decent challenge if you had no Ice moves on hand. Other than that, the E4 members didn't put up much of a fight. Just don't let Koga get carried away with those Double Teams and you'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.