1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

'Ello.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Togie, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Togie

Togie Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So hey, I came here from Pokémon Showdown. After some traumatic experiences on Smogon Forums (Don't go there, its cancerous), I decided that I needed a new place to go. But where?
    Well, after Bodil40 AchromaticLV showed me, I felt this forum is exactly where to go. It looks like there are far less idiots here (No offense), and that this forum isn't full of that cursed member. I don't want to speak his name, as someone else could be named that name and he/she would be offended. Anyway, onto the positive stuffs:
    -I like Pokémon. Really. Is that even a question.
    -I like minecraft, and I am an avid Skydoesminecraft and Bajancanadian fan.
    -I honestly am not an artist. I want to be one someday, but for now, my drawing skills are ____.
    -I can safely say I saw an Attract Milotic sweep an entire team, which had Non Mega Charizard and Dragon Pulse Aerodactyl.
    So yeah, those are some things about me. I hope to have a wonderful experience on the forums! :)

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, it's great to see a confident battler join us. I hope you enjoy your stay here and be sure to ask me if you need anything :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have any questions, you can always ask me, or any of the other Mentors! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, enjoy your time :)

5. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    welcome to lake valor Togie! :D

6. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to the forums, Togie! I enjoy Minecraft as well, it's a really fun game. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

7. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor Togie I hope you enjoy your stay on Lake Valor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.