1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Emerald Nuzlocke challenge

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Blisca, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi guys!

I want to share a nuzlocke, but to be honest it frightens me a little bit to start trying to upload one once again. In the past I've made two attempts of sharing this on this forum and both failed so people might be a bit skeptical. I've already written 4 chapters in preparation so I feel a bit more secure about this one making it. We'll see where this goes.

This is going to be a vanilla nuzlocke on my Emerald game, so the basic rules:
    - Only catch the first Pokémon of each route
    - Nickname everything
    - Once a Pokémon faints it dies and has to be released

Next to this I've got two additional rules:
    - Dupes clause, do not catch the same Pokémon twice. This counts for the whole evolution line, forinstance if I catch a Rattata I can never catch another Rattata or a Raticate. I'll have to continue searching on the route until I find something I've not caught already.
    - Level limit, my Pokémon can not be a higher level than the strongest Pokémon of the next gym leader. If I do overlevel a Pokémon I have to box it until my level limit has gone up. If I reach the league this additional rule will end.

> New Game

I had a dream last night. I was in an unknown house. There was someone screaming on a route numbered 101. When I got there I saw a professor being attacked by a Poochyenna. He told me to grab a Pokémon from his bag to defend him, and so I grabbed a male Torchic. The battle went easy and after it he told me he was professor Birch. I was taken back to his lab where he told me to keep the Torchic and go search for his daughter May on route 103, and so I did. I named my Torchic Mr.Feather.

May wanted to battle. She had also gotten a Pokémon from her dad, a Mudkip. Althought she had a type advantage both our Pokémon only had normal type moves so I still won. After the battle she asked me to go back to the lab with her and so I did. There professor Birch asked May and me to fill up a Pokédex for him which he gave us together with 5 pokeballs each.

I started to catch things. On route 101 I got a female Poochyenna which I named Auroara, I know it's a bad pun but I liked it a lot. On route 103 I got a female Zigzagoon which I can't seen to recall the name of.... Then on route 102 I met a Seedot named Walter, I also had a few trainer battles there which went fine. And in the Petalburg Woods I caught a Cascoon named Heimlich.

I was about to go in to battle with a bug catchet in the woods, and suddenly everything seemed to freeze.... I could not move and nothing else moved and so I stood there for a while before everything turned black and I woke up.

I'm moving to a new town tomorrow.

[3D='255']
    Mr.Feather ♂

[3D='261']
    Auroara ♀

[3D='263']
    ??? ♀

[3D='273']
    Walter ♂

[3D='268']
    Heimlich ♂

Just to be completely clear, my game froze and I had to start all over again from the very beginning so these Pokémon might not be in the real challenge.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Halcyon Storm likes this.
  2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    YISSSSSS

Thank GOD someone else is doing a story-Locke somewhere on this forums! I won't seem so bad any more!

We should totally do a crossover some time

I like it so far. Its straight and to-the-point. I'm not skeptical to be honest blisca. You're doing a nuzlocke and they're fun! I hope your Pokémon have personalities!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Blisca likes this.
  3. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi, my name is Josh. Let me give you some good advice. Never ride in the back of a moving truck. It might sound fun at first, but you get really stiff and salty of all the furniture leaning and falling on you.

The doors of the truck get opened and I'm free. We're at my new home and the mover Machoke start unloading the last of our things from the truck. I go in to check out the new house and my room. I probably won't be spending much time here since I'll be asking my Dad for my first Pokémon soon, I want to become stronger than him and defeat the Pokémon League. When I come back down the mover Machoke are gone. My mom tells me it might be a nice idea to go say hi to the neighbors, they apparently have a daughter my age whom might be a nice friend for me.

Mrs. Birch seems like a very nice lady, Mr. Birch is away so I don't get to meet him yet. My first impression of their daughter, May, was very messy, sloppy and hasty. It's not very charming but does make her look like she could be fun. Her room is a mess, she runs in throws a few items around as she's digging for something she'd forgotten. Then she finds it and runs off, barely managing a 'Hi, my name is May' in her rush.

When I get back out again I hear screams from Route 101. As I hurry to get there I see a professor and assume it's May's dad, professor Birch, who's being chased by a Poochyena. As our eyes meet he starts to shout at me to help him, instructing me to grab a Pokémon from his bag and battle the Poochyena. In his bag there are three Pokémon, a Treecko, a Torchic and a Mudkip. Suddenly my dream comes to mind and without hesitation my hand reaches for the ball holding Torchic.

The battle was easy and fast and before I knew it professor Birch had taken me back to his lab. As a thanks he offers me to keep the Torchic, I won't have to ask Dad for a Pokémon anymore. As in my dream I decide to call him Mr. Feather. The professor tells me that his daughter, May, should be catching Pokémon for him on Route 103 and that I might want to go find her for a battle. I'm having so much déjà vu, it's all happening just like my dream, I decide to just go with it. And so I'm out of the truck and off on the beginning of my journey, that went really fast!

[3D='255']
    Mr.Feather ♂
    Lonely

Pitmore and Halcyon Storm like this.
  4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Looks good so far. I will give one minor critique, the story is mostlysummary so far, making it less interesting to read, It could help to try to focus on scenes more, tell a little more of whats specifically happening. (sorry I took a creative writing class so that kind of stuff is still fresh)
    Anyway I hope you keep at it. Nuzlockes are hard, but writing the story is even harder. So Good luck!

5. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Don't say sorry for giving me some critique, I really appreciate it because it helps me grow. I myself am totally new to writing in a story type of manner and apparently I'm going for a more diary like feel. I just hope I might ease in to it a bit more when I get more experience from doing this. I'll try doing my best to complete this :)

6. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Mr. Feather and I are bonding well. I think that he sees himself as a lonely superhero. A hero nobody appreciates, but still fights for the people anyway. To me he's just a fluffy stubborn chicken. A bit of a drama queen, very cute.

Route 101 is no challenge, the Pokémon are only level 2-3 here while Mr. Feather has now reached level 7. There is also a small town that we pass as we go from route 101 to route 103. I can already see May, her expression is absent like she's trying to recall something. I feel like giving her a little bit of a scare with a surprise attack, but her Mudkip is more alert than her and awakes her from her daydream before I get to her. As soon as she notices me and sees that I have a Pokémon now she decides she wants to test my skill in a battle.

The battle was not really that impressive to be honest. Even though she had a type advantage both of our Pokémon only had normal type moves. And since my Pokémon was already level 7 whereas hers was level 5, I already figured I'd win. Yet somehow I still could not shake off the excitement of my very first trainer battle, and especially winning it!

As if informed of the times of our battle, at the very moment our battle finished professor Birch called. He asked us to come back to the lab as soon as we could, he did not say why and May did not bother to ask. This day was following my dream, I was very sure I was receiving my own Pokédex and pokeballs soon.

And I totally called it. A Pokédex and 5 pokeballs per person with a request to help the professor fill his dex, and off we go! Now it really starts! Before I leave the town Mom walks up to me to wish me luck and give me some very cool running shoes. I give her a peck on the cheek and then I'm off to route 101! Off to catch Auroara! Or not...?

[3D='255']
    Mr.Feather ♂
    Lonely

7. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Auroara is nowhere to be found, I guess the dream only goes this far. Mr. Feather is giving me a confused look, I bet he does not get what I was expecting to find on the route. Suddenly he looks like he got an idea and trots off a bit. He comes running back with a panicking wiggling Wurmple in his beak. I bet he thought I was looking for a random catch but this is not Auroara. I'm about to just let it go when it gives me a certain pleading look that I recognize somehow... . Heimlich?

He was no challenge to catch and so he was added to my team. Heimlich is a cute little Wurmple, very insecure, modest and careful. I wonder what he will evolve into, if he will keep true to my dream and become a Cascoon. If he could choose he told me he'd like to become a beautiful butterfly, and so I hope for him that he'll manage to evolve into a Silcoon.

On route 103 I caught a male Wingull which I named Nelko. A very relaxed, go with the flow (or wind in his case) kind of Pokémon. He was happy to join. Not much to say about him otherwise. After that I decided that Heimlich and Nelko needed some training before we went on to route 102 where I expected trainer battles to be waiting.

And as predicted by my dream once again there were indeed trainer battles on the new route, none really challenging thought. Also a new team member was caught, a Lotad instead of Walter. I named this male Lotad Dervish. I bet Dervish would be a great Dad some day, he's already acting like the big caring brother of the group.

We reach Petalburg next. My team is a bit exhausted and so we go for a rest at the Pokémon center. It's pretty amazing how fast news spreads, I had the same conversation three times in that center. 'Are you by any chance the son of our gym leader?' 'You look so much like your father!' 'You should go say hi to him'. I really wonder how much my Dad has told the town, does he have a picture of me hanging on his door or something stupid and unprofessional like that? Well whatever, I'll just go pop in for a bit before I'm off to the next place.

Dad and I talk and catch up a lot. He's interested in my plans and meeting my new team. He tells me a bit about his colleagues, the other gym leaders, and that I should go to Rustboro City first to fight the rock type gym leader Roxanne. Dad is really looking forward to having a battle with me and seeing my skill, but since he is the 5th leader it would be unfair for a beginner like me to fight him.

My Dad looks past me and greets someone standing behind me. As I turn around to see who it is I see a boy just a little bit younger than me standing in the doorway. His hair is a strange shade of green. He's wobbling on his legs and fumbling with his hands, which gives an insecure and shy impression. Dad waves for him to come over and introduces me to the boy named Wally. Apparently Dad had offered the boy to borrow a Pokémon from him to try and catch his own first Pokémon. He receives my Dad's Zigzagoon and a Pokéball, the boy's face turns into a bright smile and the excitement is clearly there. My Dad asked me if I could go with Wally. 'This is his first time working with Pokémon. I think it would be smart if someone would be there to teach him and keep an eye on him, but I can't leave the gym unattended.' I nod and Wally and I walk out of the gym and back to route 102.

[3D='255']
    Mr.Feather ♂
    Lonely

[3D='265']
    Heimlich ♂
    Modest

[3D='278']
    Nelko ♂
    Relaxed

[3D='270']
    Dervish ♂
    Gentle

8. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Wally is a really nice kid. While he searches for the Pokémon he wants he tells me he's got a weak body. He plans to move to his uncle and aunt,s place in Verdanturf Town because the air is cleaner and healthier there and it might help improve his condition. He wanted to catch a Pokémon to make the journey with him and keep him company while there. Something has caught his eye now and he calls out the Zigzagoon. I see a wild Ralts is the Pokémon he's going to try and catch, a very lucky find since they are quite rare. Wally has no problem catching the Ralts, it's almost like he's just as experienced as me. He first weakens it and it stays in the first ball he throws. When he grabs the Pokéball with Ralts in it his eyes are sparkling like he's a 3 year old on Christmas morning. We go to return the Zigzagoon to Dad and then Wally is gone as quick as he came. I say bye to Dad and he wishes me good luck. Then I'm off as well.

There are a few trainers on route 104. No real problems with them though. There are also patches of grass where I could catch a new Pokémon, but I don't feel like it. I battle a fisherman with Heimlich. He has some Magikarp, it's not difficult and there is nearly no exp. Yet somehow the exp is enough to make Heimlich evolve. I'm happy for Heimlich, he got his wish, a Silcoon to become a beautiful butterfly.

We enter the Petalburg Woods. It's pretty dark in here, with the trees blocking out the sun it almost looks spooky. But when you look at the Pokémon you can see there is nothing to be scared of. A Wurmple and a Silcoon and a Cascoon, not all that frightening. I feel something touching my leg and notice I've been drifting of in my mind. When I look down I see a tiny little Shroomish with an angry face, 'Are you going to keep staring of into space like some idiot or are you going to get out of my way?'. Needles to say, that little bugger fit perfectly in one of my pokeballs, so we add a very sassy Shroomish called Tuvlix.

Now we're approaching a bug catcher. I recognize him, he is the one who froze everything and ended my dream. I get a bit worried and pinch myself to make sure I'm not sleeping, pinching hurts and it puts me at ease a little bit. The bug catcher was so weak; the battle was over before it started.

[​IMG]
    Mr.Feather ♂
    Lonely

[3D='266']
    Heimlich ♂
    Modest

[​IMG]
    Nelko ♂
    Relaxed

[​IMG]
    Dervish ♂
    Gentle

[3D='285']
    Tuvlix ♂
    Sassy

9. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I love it! Its a nice relaxing read which is a new take on nuzlockes! Keep it up!

Best line 2015

YouHoney and Blisca like this.
  10. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Tuvlix is nagging my brains out, 'You are so rude to just catch me without warning' 'You're never going to make me battle' 'You better appreciate me actually coming with you or I'll make you regret your decisions' 'What's up with that ugly hat of yours'. She's driving me crazy. Wait, Tuvlix is a he... But he acts like a spoiled princess! Wait why is it quiet suddently? Where did the nagging go? I look back to see Tuvlix with a man in a lab coat. As I walk to them the man looks at me, 'Is this your Shroomish? I've been searching for one for a while now, I love Shroomish!'. I look at Tuvlix who is grinning, her smile speaks for her 'I know I'm gorgeous, adore me'. I'm about to answer when a guy in a pirate costume sneaks up to us and grabs the man's arm violently. He yells at the man 'Give me the goods!', for a second it feels like a mafia movie. I dive on their arms to try to break the grip of the pirate. I receive a fist to the face. 'What do you think you're doing punk!?', I fall back. 'Tuvlix, Help me! Use stun spore!' of course she couldn't be bothered less and just gives me a blank stare and sits down as if ready to watch the show. The pirate is laughing at me now and I'm pretty embarrassed. I'm done! I call out Mr. Feather and he breaks the pirates arm with a tackle, he is roaring in pain, his grip is loose and I win. Nope, not yet, I was jumping to conclusions too fast. The pirate throws out a Pokéball and out comes a Poochyena. Still no match for Mr. Feathers thought, we got the pirate beaten and scared of in a matter of seconds.

I go to help up the man who is still a bit shocked but unhurt. He thanks me a lot and tells me I helped him and his company 'Devon Corporation' a lot. He gives me a new kind of Pokéball that he calls a great ball as thanks. We walk together for a bit until the next trainer challenges me and he decides to go on without me, he is in a hurry to get these 'goods' to his company.

I see some light, finally. The forest is ending. Tuvlix hasn't said a word since the battle until now, 'You're alright kid. I'm not saying I like you but I'm fine going with you. This forest was too boring for someone like me anyway.'.

[​IMG]
    Mr.Feather ♂
    Lonely

[​IMG]
    Heimlich ♂
    Modest

[​IMG]
    Nelko ♂
    Relaxed

[​IMG]
    Dervish ♂
    Gentle

[​IMG]
    Tuvlix ♂
    Sassy

Sachi-Shimazu and Halcyon Storm like this.
  11. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Did you just... Did you just break his arm O_O That's... A little extreme, but okay xD I'm really liking the story so far though, can't wait for more ^^

Blisca likes this.
  12. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I take one step out of the woods and I'm stopped again. There is this bug catcher kid walking and talking up to me 'TM's are lovely, TM's are great, hur dur dur...', so annoying. He pushes a disk in my hands with Bullet seed written on to it. I toss the disk to Dervish, 'Here, do something with it'. Dervish gives the disk an uncertain look 'What do I do with it? How does it work?'
    'Sorry Dervish, I have no idea. You'll probably figure it out somehow.'
    'Fit it into your head leaf!' says Tuvlix.
    Dervish scoops the disk into his head leaf, it fits quite perfectly. 'Is it working?' he asks.
    'No, but you look funny.' Says Tuvlix with a grin.
    'Don't tease Dervish like that you little runt.' Tuvlix could not be bothered less by my comment. I turn back to Dervish wanting to help him get the disk out of his leaf hat only to see it has disappeared. 'Wait... Dervish, did you take the disk off? Where is it?'
    'Is it not on my head anymore?'
    'No it's not, maybe you absorbed it? Try using Bulletseed.'
    Dervish turns to Tuvlix and takes a deep breath. Before Tuvlix can dodge it he is rained on my a shower of seeds. 'Hahahaha, that's what you get for being an ass Tuvlix! Nice job Dervish!'
    Dervish looks proud. Tuvlix looks annoyed, his annoyed face with seeds sticking to it looks funny.

The guys and I are picking some berries from the trees near the woods when I see something from the corner of my eye. There is something glittering in the tall grass behind the flower shop. I walk towards it and notice it is a Pokéball. As my hand hoovers over it, ready to grab the ball, something snatches it away. As I look up I see a hasty Poochyena run of with the ball in it's mouth. As I run after it I toss a Pokéball at it. I reach the spot where it stood and grab the Pokéball that fell from it's mouth. The Poochyena breaks out of the ball. In the meanwhile Heimlich has come looking for me and sees me struggling with the Poochyena. He fires off a stringshot to tie it up, now it can't get away. I throw the Pokéball I just picked up at it, this time it stays in the ball. The final team member has been caught.

When I let the Poochyena out it is sad. I ask him what's wrong and he tells me his life story. Apparently his name is March. The girls in the flower shop had found his egg abandoned in the woods and had taken it back to their shop. They had taken care of him when he was a pup. He loved the shop girls and had done his best to protect them from some wild Pokémon trying to take their berries. When March was old enough the shop girls told him he should explore the world, be free. March was not a caught Pokémon and should run with the other wild Poochyena's and enjoy his life, maybe even find a trainer to go on a journey with. March, however, refused to leave them, but lately he had been noticing it seemed to trouble the shop girls. March had thought that maybe if he found a Pokéball so he could be caught by them it would be okay for him to stay with them. With that thought in mind he stole a Pokéball from a careless camping trainer. The trainer had 9 extra Pokéball, he would be fine with one less. On his way back to the shop he lost the Pokéball after he was attacked by a Taillow, and when he came back to find it I caught him in that Pokéball. Obviously after that I felt bad for catching March, and so I promised him to give his Pokéball to the shop girls and leave him with them. When we got to the shop they didn't want him. The shop girls have always wanted March to have a great journey, he was such an adventurous and energetic pup, the shop life would only drag him down. It was a bitter sweet goodbye for them. Some tears and smiles and hugs. The shop girls gave me some of March's favorite berries and a wailmer pail so I could grow my own berries. After that we where off, now a team of 7 guys.

The route trainers where once again easily defeated and at the end of the route we came to a city, the biggest city I'd ever seen, Rustboro City. It was an impressive sight and we where all very excited, we knew our first gym challenge was waiting here.

[​IMG]
    Mr.Feather ♂
    Lonely

[​IMG]
    Heimlich ♂
    Modest

[​IMG]
    Nelko ♂
    Relaxed

[​IMG]
    Dervish ♂
    Gentle

[​IMG]
    Tuvlix ♂
    Sassy

[3D='261']
    March ♂
    Hasty

13. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm sorry but I can't get this image out of my head:

[​IMG]

This is too great xD

YouHoney likes this.
  14. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I was actually thinking it would fit in flat on to the hat in the rim, but I guess that would make Dervish a pretty small Lotad. Thank you for enjoying it so much ^^

YouHoney likes this.
  15. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Your character is so nonchalantly evil!

Also one word asstral.

Yis.

16. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Which character do you mean? Josh or Tuvlix?

17. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Josh XD

He just says offensive things and somehow makes them not offensive and makes them funny instead.

18. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I woke up with a shock. A scream was building in my throat but I could keep it in just in time when I noticed my Pokémon still sleeping around me. I'd had a nightmare but I could not remember it anymore, the terror of it was still in my head. Carefull not to wake anyone up I slid out of bed and out of the room. The Pokémon centre where we had stayed the night was empty except for the nurse and her Chansey behind the counter. They wished me a good morning and I grunted my reply. I went to sit at a table near the room and just looked out of the window with a blank stare trying to recall my nightmare until my Pokémon woke up and joined me.

After breakfast and gathering all our belongings we where off. We had battled the three gym trainers yesterday and while they where no match I had heard them say Roxanne had a Pokémon of level 15. I thought we should not take any risk and we decided to go to Route 116 to train. The trainers on Route 116 where not much of a challenge but still very fun to battle, and before I knew it I suddenly had a Beautifly in my team. Heimlich was overjoyed and everyone was happy for him. He had now become a pretty strong and reliable Pokémon. The trainers where all defeated and we where about to enter the tunnel at the end of the road when I saw a light flashing in the tall grass. I had a sense I knew what that was, that must have been a teleport move from a psychic type Pokémon. I sneaked towards it and as I got closer I saw two yellow ears. That was an Abra! I quickly threw the great ball before it could teleport again. It shook once... It shook twice... Three times! I'd be able to add an Abra to my team, my stomach was boiling with nerves. And then it broke out. I saw it turning around. The Abra looked me right in the eyes with a nasty grin. 'Heimlich! Grab it!' I screamed in a wild panic. We both rushed towards the Abra. There was a blue glow as the Abra was getting ready to teleport. 'Nice try suckers!' it laughed, and then it was gone. Heimlich and I collided on the spot where the Abra had been as we both had jumped to catch it, and missed. We looked at each other with a confused and shocked look and then we broke out in laughter.

The tunnel was not so interesting. There was a blockade of boulders in the middle so we couldn't get to the other end of it. All I really did there was find a Pokéball and catch a new Pokémon. The only Pokémon to be found there was Whismur. This time I decided to try catch a Pokémon with March since he is quite fast. We caught a serious male Whismur whom called himself Gregor. He was my first Pokémon that was sent to the PC. I'd reached my team limit of 6.

We moved out of the tunnel again and in to the tall grass for some training. I had decided level 14 would be our goal since we had enough type advantage over Roxanne to be able to beat her like that. A few levels went by and Dervish also evolved. 'Haahahah what's up with that weird beak of yours!' this was Tuvlix reaction ofcourse.
    'Well at least I have long arms now, very usefull.' Dervish seemed happy. He'd gotten quite good at arguing back at Tuvlix if he was being unreasonable or mean.

I can hardly keep up with March. He's over excited and runs off ahead every time he sees a new prey. Every time I catch up with him he'd be close to done or had already finished the battle. He had really been enjoying his new life away from the flower shop, he loved the adventure. March ran of once again. He'd spotted a Taillow landing a bit ahead and was off to fight it. I ran behind him and when I caught up he was in the middle of the fight. Everything seemed under control. I gave him the order to tackle the bird and he did so, nearly taking it out. Then everything seemed to slow down. The Taillow was preparing for a peck and March was preparing himself to dodge it. He lowered his head and steadied his feet. The Taillow charged, it's wings tightened to its sides its sharp beak sticking forwards. March jumped out of the direction the Taillow was aiming for and the bird just barely missed March. As March came down one of his feet slipped and he lost his stance and grip on the situation, struggeling to get up he was flailing around like a fish on dry land. He was putting all his work in to getting up again and had seemed to have forgotten his battle completely. I however saw the Taillow make a sharp turn in the air and heading right for March. 'March! Watch out!' I yelled. Too late. March got his grip back the second his head connected with the Taillow's beak and he went down again. His face had a bewildered look, he had not known what hit him. I heared the weight of his body smack down on the floor. 'Nelko! Go help him!' Nelko charged at the Taillow with a nearly unnatural speed, anger was driving him to his goal and with one fell swoop the Taillow was down and done. March had not moved since he'd gone down. I walked towards him. Every step was a difficult mixed feeling of wanting to help my buddy and being scared of what reality might be waiting for me once I reached him. I sat down next to March, he looked like he was sleeping, his eyes closed and his face relaxed. I knew he was not. The fur on the side of his head was gleaming from being drenched in his blood. I picked the little fragile puppy up and lifted him in my lap holding his head carefully against my chest. 'March...? Are you alright buddy?' No reaction. 'March? Hey, wake up.' I knew he wouldn't. 'Wait I know something what you'll like, the berries from the shop girls. Remember the Oran berries they gave me, they are your favorite and they have healing powers.' I struggled finding the berries in my bag, I could barely see through the tears. I found some and put one to my puppies mouth, there was no reaction, my hands where trembling and the berry fell to the ground. I grabbed another berry and pushed it to his mouth again. March was not eating. I had not noticed Nelko hopping his way towards me. He put his wing on my arm and pulled it down. The second berry dropped to the ground. Nelko looked at me, a pained and sad look.' Josh, he's gone...'. I knew that, but every part of me had refused to believe it up until now. Now that the reality had been spoken there was no way around it, I could no longer hold back, tears flowing over my cheeks at will I held the lifeless body of March tight to mine. Loudly sobbing and choking and coughing up tears, I buried my face in March's fur and so I sat there all curled up with March in my arms and the rest of my team members hugging up against me trying to comfort me. I'd lost him.

[​IMG]
    Mr.Feather ♂

Lonely

[3D='267']

Heimlich ♂

Modest

[​IMG]

Nelko ♂

Relaxed

[3D='271']

Dervish ♂

Gentle

[​IMG]

Tuvlix ♂

Sassy

YouHoney and Halcyon Storm like this.
  19. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    RIP ;~;

That last paragraph was amazing. I don't get too sad when it comes to writing but that hit me right in the feels ;~;

RIP march, you will be missed brother ;~;

Blisca and YouHoney like this.
  20. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    March was my favorite so far ;-; Nice writing dear. Im really interested how this will continue! Oh god thats sad x'C

Blisca and Pitmore like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.