1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Emotion

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 15, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Believe it or not this kind of stuff doesn't just apply to literature. A lot of artists try to convey emotion in their artwork to give it more personality.

Do you guys convey emotion in your art?

My style is too cutesy to convey any sort of emotion other than happy or bubbly. But I'm perfectly okay with that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I try to do that, although emotions through facial expressions is something I need to work on. Background colors also help, remember that colors can help convey emotions too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I should experiment with emotion more in my redrawings of Pokémon. Conveying emotion is still hard for me, but I am working on it.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I want to be able to show emotion in my art, but I haven't really gotten to that point yet. Its one of the many things that I'm going to try and work on moving forward.