1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Err-Hello I guess

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Dede-bre, May 30, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dede-bre

Dede-bre Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Er- excuse me for this and all, but mostly as you see I'm new here and I'm just trying to get the basic's down-I was trying to post a little art here but it seem like it might not work on my end ;v;

I know some of you are like "Holy cow fresh meat lets get her!" But please don't be harsh on me I don't do bullying and such for I have done nothing to you and blah-I'm just a another person who likes to have fun and chat/draw/rp/etc. Foe those that like to have a calm chat with me I do not mind that at all for it helps me warm up to this website and get used to it(tho i'm very loyal to dA the most). So like- If anyone is free to talk to a new members I'm open and game to settle. :s

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome to the Lake Valor community Dede-bre! I am sure everyone will be welcoming to you, as a new member, and will also be willing to help you when it's needed :) No need to worry about bullying here and a tone of people here are into drawing, art, and such so I'm sure you'll fit right in :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Hello and welcome to lake valor. There's no need to worry, if you have a question the people here are always willing to answer them and I've never seen bullying around here. Enjoy your time :)

4. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    welcome to LV dede-bre! you got absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to carnivorous, while we like meat we are completely harmless to everyone, we are a nice community who likes to help our new members. if you need any help then don't hesitate to ask! I

5. Dede-bre

Dede-bre Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Ah well thank you and everyone for welcoming me, I'm glad that it's totally save. And yes I would like a bit of help. I wanted to post my ID on here so everyone could get a taste of my style. But some how it's hard to post it-I was wondering if you could help me out more if that is ok ovo

6. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    ID to/for what?

7. Dede-bre

Dede-bre Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you. Do you think you can help me post art on this website? I wanna use my Mascot in my sig but it wouldn't let me o3o

8. Dede-bre

Dede-bre Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Oh just to get everyone to see my art is all. I was trying to post my Mascot on the sig but it wouldn't take png.

9. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    You can right click it and click copy image. Then in the signature click on a line and paste it and make sure to save the signature.

10. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    maybe you should try make a gallery in the graphic sections if you want to share your art? it's the perfect place for that! :)
    if you want to post art in the graphic section all you have to do is open your own gallery and then have your art from some 2nd website. I personally use Photobucket. :)

11. Dede-bre

Dede-bre Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you! :D

12. Dede-bre

Dede-bre Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Oh sweet Thanks for the heads up! I needed that ovo

13. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I was going to help you, but I see you have already been helped, so enjoy posting art :thumbsup:

14. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor mate! :D

15. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    No one is going to bother you like that here, and if they do then if you notify the admins, they'll take care of it for you. ;)

So, welcome to Lake Valor. I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to ask someone.

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Bullying doesn't happen here, so don't worry. We have a very strict policy against bullying, and anyone who started to bully others would end up banned from the community. I hope you will enjoy it here, it's great to see you have decided to sign up.

17. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    HELLLOOOO~ WELCOME TO LV!! :P
    Hope you have an amazing time and don't worry, the people here are all nothing but butterfrees, by that I mean friendly and harmless people; although we do got a couple of gastliess( creepers) but they don't mean any harm! ^_^
    if you have any question don't be afraid to ask any mods or senior members, they'll show you the ropes around here! :D
    (Oh yeah, I just adore your eevee fusion and his facial expressionX3)

18. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Heya! Welcome to the forums. I surely hope you enjoy your time here :D
    If you're confused about something, feel free to have a look at Lake Valor's Guide which can be found here or you can ask me or any of the staff members for help. You can make your own art thread to showcase your artwork in the Portfolio section of the forums.

Oh, and don't forget to read Lake Valor's rules. Have fun!

19. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Hello new member!
    Welcome to LV. x)

20. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have a question, feel free to ask :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.