1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Field Report Espurr to Meowstic (COMPLETED)

Discussion in 'ValorDex' started by NyxieRina, Aug 23, 2021.

1. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    I'm taking a break from Alola Pokémon for now. I'll still continue to document them and their evolution levels for the Dex but for now I will put my focus on other Pokémon in the Dex that still have incomplete information. The Kalos Dex has a LOT of holes in them so I think I will start there.

Screenshot_20210824-023429_Chrome.jpg
    This is Percy, my male Shiny Espurr who I will be evolving for this field report.

I believe he (and Espurrs in general) will evolve at level 25 just like their in game counterparts. Level Up evolutions tend to be consistent so I assume that would be the same.

I will reply tl this thread once Percy has evolved.

2. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    Update: I have returned to lake Valor and thus can continue training Percy, Although it seems as though his picture is now corrupted as I can only see a file in place of a cute Espurr

3. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    Update: I have successfully Evolved Percy into a beautiful golden Male Meowstic. As I've predicted, he evolved at 25 just like the in-game counterpart Screenshot_20211208-235710_Chrome.jpg

I will continue documenting the evolution levels of other Pokémon soon