1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Evolving Budew

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Azazel, Sep 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Hey guys! I caught my lil budew at lv 4, he's now lv 18 and still hasn't evolved, I'm sure he's pretty happy, he's never fainted or anything. I know it needs to be during the day but he still doesn't.
    What am I doing wrong?

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Budew evolves with high friendship during the day, so it might be that its friendship hasn't reached the level it needs to evolve. Try putting a soothe bell on it if you have one and walk around (walking around in general will always increase the friendship level). You could also get a massage for your Budew, or on the pricier side, use (beneficial) vitamins.

Assuming you're playing DPPt, an easy way to check happiness is using Poketch App #6, the one where the Pokémon are floating around the screen. Hold the stylus on Budew; if you have two really big, blinking hearts, then it's ready to evolve, it just needs to level up during the day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Omg I forgot about the poketch app! Ya Ill try that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.