1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Evolving Umbreon...?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Pyrophobic Quilava, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    I seem to have missed how you evolve Pokémon on friendship and day based...? I didn't find any items to replace the machanics.

I tried the catcher dex but it gives me an error whenever I enter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    to the absolute best of my knowledge, friendship Pokémon are done by level, and so are night/day Pokémon. you have to catch a particular kind of eevee though, and for umbreon/espeon it's "Eevee (J)"

I may be wrong about this but that's from what I know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    All the Pokémon with a special requirement to evolve in-game, like friendship and trading, have a level requirement in the catcher here.

I think the level requirement for an Eevee (J) to Umbreon or Espeon is level 20.

4. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    Oh, ok, so my eevee won't do, i think. Oh well... what do you guys think I should evolve it?

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I think each individual Eevee you encounter and catch is randomly coded to evolve into a random eeveelution, so you can't really choose what you evolve it into.

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Your Eevee Buddy says "Eevee (K)" next to its nickname, so you will end up with either a Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon. If you want an Umbreon, capture two Eevee (J) that say "not in your collection" when they appear (unless you already have an Eevee (J) ). That way you will know that one will end up being Espeon and the other an Umbreon when you evolve them.

K - Kanto
    J - Johto
    S - Sinnoh

7. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    evolving Umbreon? Do you mean Eevee into Umbreon? In that case,
    is what you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.