1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, I see. I suppose that would make sense; I thought/feared that 35 might be the next milestone. I'll keep working at it and see what I get. Thank you for the information.

2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    @Achromatic I do intend to put in changes to Kanto mon appearance rates (Like the Hitmons not appearing anymore because Babys Eggs). Though I was never put aware of some of the unintentional placement mons till now.

If any unintentional mons still are in the list I will fix asap Im at a Halloween party so its not a good time atm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #262 Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    @Apawn You don't have to worry about the community dex anymore, a new one is in the making.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Oh wow really!?! Will the Evo Dex still be a thing? At least let me have that baby if I gotta lose the other one. Otherwise I'll be out of a job :P

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yeah, I believe so. The Evo-Dex is really not much more than an itemised list, and is easy to maintain and keep clean - and evolution levels aren't regularly tweaked and corrected, unlike the species encounter rates. It's the Communite-Dex that's the complicated one.

I don't have any problems with you keeping the Evo-Dex; it's something simple and intuitive, and I think you've done a very good job of it.

Apawn likes this.
  6. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I didn't get time to start on the community dex today because stuff happened and I got home late, hopefully tomorrow and I can start the work on it. Is probably gonna take a long time tho even if I have a idea for the lay out checking info and possibly collecting more could take awhile.

Apawn likes this.
  7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Loving the new look of the Catcher Dex.

8. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Dude it haven't gone live, don't torment those that can't see it yet. XD

Also it still needs a lot of work, I'm still only adding mons to it still gotta add locations that I hope people will report in with while I finish setting up the dex itself.

Apawn likes this.
  9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    While I'm thinking about it, in what topic should I report the locations of things I locate? The Catcher-Dex will probably be a separate thread by itself, so will there be another thread set up to report locations?

...I have said the word 'locate' in its forms far too many times.

Edit: Found the thread. That was a stupid question of me.

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    For now report in the calling all catcher trainers one.

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Finally got my Mew!

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Ooh congrats! How long did it take you? :)

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Achromatic months, not including the months I had it laying in my collection. 3 to 4, I was..kinda still am..a bit inactive in posting. >o<

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Ayyyyye you still managed to hatch the egg tho which is quite a feat considering they need 40 levels to even hatch.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Yeah I haven't been able to do it so far. Soon though, maybe.

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Nor I, though that's largely because I've wanted to evolve almost everything else in my collection, and the Eggs are there when I run out of things to evolve. I've gotten one egg...halfway there? but it's not a priority so that's why all of mine still remain unhatched.

Still, kudos to you Shadria for sticking with it. With any luck, it was the one you wanted too.

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    It definitely takes dedication to train a legendary egg. I've only hatched two and both were Articuno so I decided to take a break and just focus on evolving my other Pokémon for the time being lol.

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I told you to keep track of your duplicate eggs, Bloom! Now look where it got you. You'd better hope that trading will be added in soon.

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I didn't know we could even keep track until someone mentioned it with eevee! I never payed attention to the "not in your collection" line until after that lol.

20. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Same. I wish I listed dupe eggs myself :p

At least I caught on to it before Johto so I can get my Johto Variants (In other words Politoeds, not that I've found a Johto Poli yet)