1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I haven't seen a single shiny yet...and right now I hope I don't, I'm out of balls again. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    ...yeah, I'm not holding my breath for a shiny on here lol. I'm just glad I finally caught my Jirachi Egg ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Ayy, gratz lux x)

4. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm taking a break from trying to find a shiny, it's just too tedious and frustrating.

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I might actually turn the catcher off for a while whilst I accumulate some PP...it's too aggravating seeing stuff I want to get (like freakin' Cresselia!) and not having any balls to hand D:

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I don't think is possible to actually turn it off anymore due to a pretty big bug that happen. The bug didn't let you turn it back on again, I'm not sure it got fixed.

7. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Huh...there is an option to stop Pokémon encounters in Preferences, so I assumed that was it?

...kinda scared to experiment now. xD;

8. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm not sure it ever got fixed, I'll ask the admins since they're probably know more about this than me.

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    It got fixed by Ryan but I think the fix wasn't made on the Valcadia theme so we're just going to have to recheck the code and add in the fix again. @Dawn shouldn't take mighty long, sorry about that!

10. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What level does eevee evolve? i'm trying to get a glaceon, my favorite eeveelution

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 21.04.19.png

Pory-ZPlayz likes this.
  12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    My quest to getting this Aron to Lv. 100 continues and so does my hunt for Spiritomb now that I have vacation I hope to finally find it.

Hope you've caught both the Sinnoh eevee running arund or you can risk getting multiple Leafeons.

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Good luck for your Aron. I'm getting there with my Froakie! Can't wait to get Greninja :D

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Thanks, I'm getting pretty close now almost Lv. 90.

15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Almost level 60 myself. 3 p/l helps.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Yeah only needing 3 posts really is a boost, I wanna get my Raikou to 100 one day though. That will take forever probably with needing 10 posts a level.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Oof, good luck for that x_x

I should try to get Shedinja too… But I don't even remember if I've got dupe Nincadas. Maybe I should just release the one I have, haha. (not the shiny lmao)

18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    I think I only have one Nincada, the other one is pretty rare it seems which I'm guessing is the one that evolves into Shedinja.

19. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Hmm… I'll probably release my non-shiny Nincada just in case (don't wanna try to level it up to discover that it's not what I want) and then I'll go hunt for the other one and evolve both.

Edit: Or I could release it and then try to see which ones are rare (the "not in my collection" or not)…

#3559 Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I’d like to get my Articuno to level 100 someday, but 20 posts per level is too much. I’ll probably get my Pidgey there first, since it only takes 3.