1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I can see things too, although I never browse the site if I intend to purchase stuff or catch Pokémon on Firefox any more, after frequent error messages....works alright in Chrome at least, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    LV is geared more towards Chrome iirc, I usually don't have problems with it, only had errors with the catcher twice in the entire time, the little you have another tab open thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I downloaded Chrome just so I could use the Catcher without problems lol. I still use Firefox most of the time because I like it better for everything else.

4. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've decided to not level something to 100 for a bit, I need to level, evolve and fill the empty slots in my LV dex. Guess shiny Totodile will have to wait.

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Grabbed a Master Ball earlier, hopefully I'll find Yveltal before the end of the month =x

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Yveltal's a menace. Good luck! Currently looking for Scatterbugs so I can get that Valor Vivllon - had no idea that was a thing.

7. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    So...would a shiny Scatterbug net me a shiny Valor Vivillon? :o

I've not even SEEN Yveltal since that first time, and I can't remember where that was...

8. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Yveltal can only be found in the octoberfest section.

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Must be pretty rare still, then! Still, only being in one area narrows it down substantially. Trying to find some Pokémon can be a nightmare =x

EDIT: I literally found one as soon as I clicked off this page and went back into Oktoberfest! That is typical. xD

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    lol that is typical. I've seen a few Yveltals but they're still pretty rare from what I can tell.

11. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I was surprised to find Spiritomb when I did. lol

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've seen a few Spiritombs around as well, like 3 at most, so they're still pretty rare from what I can tell. I threw myself at the first one I found since is one of those I've been looking for sine its release, just a shame I didn't find a shiny doing the boost.

13. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I've seen one Spiritomb, and all I had on me at the time was a Master Ball...RIP.

Going to see if I can find a shiny one with the next boost, it's one of my favourite shinies :3

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've seen a total of 3 Spiritombs this month, which is more than Iv'e seen the rest of the time they're been around so is still pretty rare.

Also who's hyped for the shiny boost?

15. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I certainly am! I only managed to get 3 shinies last time, so I'm hoping to get more this time around.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I got 42 last time, but I ain't expecting to get that again because that was just insane and extremely lucky from what I can tell when I see the number of shinies most other people found if they found any at all.

17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I'm still recovering from the last shiny boost. xD

18. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    that's why you post as much as you can during posting events (Sorry, if you can't post as often as you like due to rl stuff)

19. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I have tomorrow off work so I could devote some time to looking for shinies - I have a few topic ideas floating around in my head as well - but idk what is going on tomorrow. I'd very much like a day to relax and unwind...

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't know if I will ever recover, mainly my PP wallet, that was one heck of a boost!