1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Both Mewtwo and Ditto are rare tho, but still more balls needed to catch Ditto than to catch Mewtwo.

I don't think so, I haven't seen anyone else with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I haven't found Mewtwo, let alone Ditto so I wouldn't know :P

Well good to know (I honestly haven't seen another one myself since I caught mine but then again I don't hang in the Alola Threads much)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think Alolan Raichu have a encounter rate equal to Mewtwo's but I can't confirm all that I know is that is pretty rare.

Apawn likes this.
  4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've ever only seen one, but was unable to catch it. Which is a shame. I would've named it Pancakes. :(

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Protip if you run out of Pokeballs: Go to your user preferences and uncheck the Pokémon Catcher so you wont run into any Pokémon while you don't have any Pokeballs. Then once you can buy more, check it so they can appear again and you can get back to business. B)

Apawn likes this.
  6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    This sounds like a cleverly disguised way to evade the disappointment of having to run into a rather rare species.

Yes, it certainly works, but I'm wondering why you brought that up as a solution for running out of 'ammo'.

7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Well is a solution, if you don't encounter anything you don't get frustrated over not having any balls to try and catch Mewtwo or another rare you don't have yet. Also pretty sure Bloom just experienced the pain of missing a good catch due to running out of balls so that's probably why.

8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I caught an Eevee in the Intro Lobby earlier, is that normal? I thought it was just for starters :o

9. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Eevee can be found in a few places like in Q&A and was only recently added to the Intro Lobby because Eevee is technically a starter.

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Not necessarily a solution for that, just a tip if you don't want to get bothered by potential rare finds (or just Pokémon in general) without having anything to catch them with.

Someone should see if we can get this topic pinned as well.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm currently trying to get myself a Vaporeon... this is kinda be tricky. ;D

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I had a dream I caught Ditto and named it Pink Slime (after the icky looking 'meat slime' story that went around the US for a few years). I'm upset that I really lack Pink Slime the Ditto now. :(

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hhhhhhhhh I am getting closer and closer to hatching my egg right now! I'm halfway wanting to find a shiny egg (although I know that would really be a pain in the behind), but it would be well worth it!

I'm also kind of wondering if I should start leveling up my Alolan Marowak, because it's really starting to grow on me...

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Aaaaaah you're so close! I'm still 10 levels away with my egg and I can barely wait.

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Yeah, Im really looking forward to seeing any of the legends, except for the fire chicken... knowing my luck it'll be exactly that. XDXD

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Name it Hotwings as revenge if is the fire chicken. XD

I'm hoping for the zappy bird but I bet I'm gonna hatch that one last.

JadeFox likes this.
  17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    LOL I might actually do that if I get it XD

Yeah, RNG always seems to never be in our favor. Well, except for @MarineAurora when she's shiny hunting :P

18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    I might name mine that if is the fire birb, just because is true it is hot wings, literally. XD

19. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Yeah, I think that works well XD

ALSO HYPE BECAUSE I HATCHED A MEW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Niiiice, I think that's the second Mew on the site, not 100% sure tho but there's one other Mew that I've seen.