1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    WHOA! How-
    I mean, I don't go around the Intro Lobby much, but I'm planning on going once we've saved them. Don't want to use a ball when it could disappear.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Then We Need To Post More Often!

Cassini Spacecraft: *Grab A Megaphone* I Am Ready For That!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Maybe if I post enough, I can get my Meltan to evolve by the end of the post fest

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    We must start purging the Woopers for eating all of the Pokémon

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've been stalking the intro lobby for a bit, so far no starters I don't have but I did come across a Lucario, which I need for my living dex.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm seeing Lucario more often than usual. And in more places, which is weird.

7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've seen a bunch of mons I thought wouldn't even be in the intro lobby, Lucario being one of them. I thought the intro lobby was just for starters but oh well I caught a Lucario for my living dex. Almost right after my previous post i went back into the Intro Lobby and found Popplio, caught it too.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I'm going to wait on catching mons until after they revert to normal, just means that I'm going to have to post more than usual.

9. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've only caught a few, although i gotta keep a closer eye on them since all the images are Wooper, wouldn't surprise me if I have missed one I didn't have just because si a Wooper image.

10. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Yepp, that is quite confusing. Almost skipped a Azelf (though I have it already), so that wouldn't be nice. Funny thing is, that I found a Lucario here. Pretty happy about that!

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Some rarer mons seem to be a bit more common atm, evolved mons like Lucario and Gougeist.

12. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Seems so. If that is the case, I'll go looking for a Gourgeist right now, it's a pretty nice mon after all.

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Is good to have my Treecko back to normal again, now I can see it again. Wonder why shiny images broke for the April's Fool tho.

14. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    I’m a little bummed because I was hoping to evolve my Meltan before the end of the postfest, but that’s ok. I’m over 75% of the way there anyway.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    You can admit that you made some progress and that is a good thing, but I had to work for a good majority of the postfest.

16. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    I didn't notice there was a postfest unril Sunday, I think, so I didn't even participate, so that's that. Still nice to see that my.Diancie Egg is back to normal though.

17. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    I just need Litten and then I’ll have all the Alola starters

18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've caught all three, now to continue leveling up Vance, just 4 more level and I can switch to something else.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I haven't had much of a chance to catch anything yet, but when I see something that I don't have and I want, I'll then catch it.

20. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Just a few more levels to evolve Meltan, and I’ll probably go back to trying to evolve some shinies.