1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Everytime Hrae mentions "Hotwings" I laugh out loud. Moltres is what I hatched.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am always in the favor of the RNG gods when it comes to shinies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Yeah, I think there was just one other member XD

I think I may have another Mew egg, so I'm just gonna start working on the egg I have now and see what happens XD

4. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Can confirm- this was @Barandofl who in name hatched the sites first Mew

I'm working on, get this: a third dex. It won't be "pin worthy" IMO due to its subjectiveness. But a good edition ntl

Speaking of pin worthy
    #NoBiasWhatsoever ;P

5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Wait? I was the first to hatch a Mew, @Apawn?

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As far as we know, yes. At least, you were the first one to report it, so for all intents and purposes, you are the first Mew owner.

...I'm personally wondering (1) if what I hatch from my Eggs will be fitting to the names I gave them (I don't plan to change them even after hatching, for maximum hilarity), and (2) what I'll be training next after Staryu.
    I will probably move to Venonat next, because it's purple (which matches my aesthetic) and it looks like something that can evolve. (Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone - but I think it's common enough so that it does.)

Apawn likes this.
  7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    It evolves, yes.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Mew is such a rare commodity. :O I love it.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The amount of posts needed to hatch an egg do make the Legendary a bit more rare than I originally thought they would be.

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Yup, quite a lot of people have managed to find them, but training them to the point in which they finally become legendaries is the real challenge. Kind of like in the games where the legendary birds just sit in one spot, waiting to battle. Catching them after clicking a and actually managing to catch them is the tough part.

Apawn likes this.
  11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Yeah 195 posts per egg just to hatch one will probably give all the legends a pretty high value when trading becomes a thing.

The tough part is actually getting a good one if you're hunting for IVs, man I remember the trouble I had when IV hunting in ORAS. XD

Is totally worth it tho, both in terms of the IV hunting and making those 195 posts to hatch a egg.

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ...Just as I thought; that was the plan with the Legendary Eggs the whole time.
    I suppose it's not that surprising; that is how the value of effort works, after all.

13. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I caught 3 rare Pokémon with 3 Ultra Balls in a row last night. Chansey (finally), Farfetch'd, and Aerodactyl. Once again my luck is fluctuating from horrible to ridiculously good. O_O

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I finally found Porygon, caught it in 2 balls. I'm so happy since I've been looking for it for ages. Sadly I ended up skipping a Mewtwo by accident while looking for it.

15. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    That must suck. I haven't seen Mewtwo at all yet, and I don't plan on catching it until I have a stockpile of Ultra Balls (or even better, a Master Ball). Congrats on getting a Porygon though!

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    It was my second Mewtwo, I already caught one. Still sucks since I could have used it for trading or giveaway when trading gets added.

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I havent seen a Mewtwo yet... hoping one day I can find one. And then fail to catch it because I use normal Pokeballs.

18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    If you keep just floating around in the area where Mewtwo have been confirmed I'm sure you'll find one eventually.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I want to know how long 'eventually' is, because I've been at it for weeks.

Apawn likes this.
  20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Is a 1% encounter rate iirc, your guess is a good as mine.