1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I'm thinking about leveling up some fossils too. In the mean time, this Bagon is getting trained and I can feel it reaching 100 soon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I'd only train a Fossil if its typing was unique to that mon like Lileep because the post cost otherwise isn't worth it IMO

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I've shied away from the 5 post level mons too.

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yeah, I noticed. I also possess an Aerodactyl already, so I wouldn't need to acquire one for myself. I believe I have all of the other released ones, though I don't remember if I have whatever Anorith becomes. Something tells me I don't...

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think Anorith is the Claw Fossil. I had it typed out somewhere, but I can't remember where.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, I do lack that one. I have Root, Dome, Armor, and Skull. Darn, it seems my hunt is not quite over yet.

7. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Yeah, you are missing Claw, Helix, and Old Amber. In case you wanted all of them.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Helix and Old Amber I don't need, on account of having their unearthed forms already. The rest I am missing - though I don't know why I snagged Dome; I didn't like Kabuto very much the first time around, so why did I get it now?
    Please let releasing be a thing soon...

9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I can't wait for releasing. I did catch some test Pokémon for the spreadsheet/data gathering so I need to release those.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I heavily regret catching Delibird and Stantler in any form, and I do so very wish to be rid of them!

11. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Help guys I'm hoarding mythical eggs. ;_; and I have like... two legendary eggs. They're going to take forever for me to hatch them!

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Haha, we've all gone through that phase xD I hoarded too many legendary eggs as well. :p

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I'm not trying to hatch them; I was stockpiling them so I could gather them to cast away whenever a trade feature was unlocked!

...Alas, due to money issues, I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future...

14. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I will keep hoping! I bet the community can end up rallying together.

15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Talking about money, why is the donation goal back to 0%? Even when I or moonlight donated?

Also Matthew takes 5 posts a level now that he evolved, it's a pain ;-;

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    It's a bug; the donation meter isn't recording anything right now. The donations are still going through normally, though; the meter is just keyed to a campaign from over a month ago.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oh, that makes sense.

18. Lexatom

Lexatom Contributor

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    So, the third encounter I got on here was a Raikou, and I had absolutely nothing in my inventory. T_T

At least I got this cool Cyndaquil, (which is one of the best starters, in my opinion) that I named Lotion. Get it? Typhlosion = Typhlotion. I'm a clever boy.

19. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    The only legendary I've encountered so far is Entei like, two days or so back and I used up all of the Poke/Great Balls I had trying to catch one but failed. ;_;

20. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    The Legendary beasts were a pain to find and catch even when they were just released.