1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    1% seems brutal. RNGesus be kind please... I want a Mewtwo...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've found 2 already and I skipped over the second one hurr durr.

It might be, but I can also why is at 1%. In Gen 1 Mewtwo was the best, or suppose to be the best, a mon you could only find when you actually clear the game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Gen 1's mechanics made Mewtwo and Psychic types so ridiculously strong. With Amnesia raising the special stat by two it would essentially double special attack and special defense. Meaning that it was pretty much a clean sweep after that.

I wonder if anyone will be able to find a Shiny Mewtwo...

I haven't found a single shiny since the rate was changed so Arceus knows how much of a challenge that would be. o3o

4. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Psychic types were so broken, it was hilarious and Amnesia was the most broken move ever since it was like using 2x Calm Mind.

Someone will probably find one eventually, my money is still on you finding one Bloom because is you. XD

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well, Achromatic's riddle is finally solved - the species "Missingno." can be encountered in Video Games. I was looking for Mewtwo in said section, but happened upon this instead - twice (here's proof; I only wish I were lying), with the encounters being within one hour of each other. I'm convinced that not only was the second one a fluke, but I'm being taunted by having bizarre luck in finding rarer things I'm not looking for, yet still unable to find the things I am looking for.

Such a strange hand life has dealt.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I didn't even know they added MissingNo.! What is this sorcery!? O_O

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I know Achromatic dropped a riddle somewhere on the forums about a new Pokémon being added? (Ah, that's right, there's a pop-up on the forum index given by Azelf, but it doesn't re-appear after it's dismissed.)
    He dropped a riddle in Discord announcements also, different to the one given on the forum. Both of them allude to Missingno.. I wasn't looking for it (I was looking for Mewtwo, like I have been for the past month), but I ran into it, so there you go. It was definitely a recent addition.

8. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    It also sounded that the riddle may only have appeared to some, at least it sounds like that when I read the announcement.

Meanwhile I found a third Mewtwo......That I also skipped, is apparently gonna be my thing from now on. Being in auto-pilot mode is dangerous when hunting for mons lol.

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Chansey y u no catch?? ;n;
    Mon I still need are being a butt, while I'm still trying to save up for Mewtwo-and the battlepoint pokeballs are still bugging out on me so I'm unable to use 7 out of the 13 balls I have in my inventory..

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Chansey, Ditto, and MissingNo have been the only mons to single-handedly eat up all of my stocked Pokeballs. I think my luck of finding rare mons is much better than catching them... with the exception of Mewtwo I guess...

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Hissssssssssssssssssssssss.

In more related news, Magikarp was not as rare as others made it out to be; it's an uncommon encounter, much like Abra. I went through the entire Market section looking for Mewtwo (no luck, before you ask), and I found a whopping eight Magikarp.

Those eyes and smile taunted me.

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    First I hatch my first egg into a Zapdos. Then I evolve my first Eevee into a Jolteon. Also, I am a part of Team Instinct in Pokémon Go.

I might just be Spark incarnate.

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    I can do through the entire market section and find exactly 0 Magikarps lol, that RNG likes to play with us.

14. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    so the ball glitch is currently because it can't recongize Battle Point's Pokeballs..
    Should I wait and see if it gets fixed or something else? :(

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Please check updates and changes. :)

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I didn't even buy an ultra ball from the battle store and I still have a glitched one. o3o

I don't even know why it is acting weird... I'm pretty sure I purchased it normally and in bulk. The other ultra balls were used up but this single one had other plans I guess.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Clearly, it has a mind of its own, and wants to be seen as the 'special' Ultra Ball, standing out from the rest of its brethren which are destined for nothing more than to be used as ammunition to be used for Mewtwo.

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Alolan Pikachu isn't a thing right? There are just regular Pikachu --->Raichu and Alolan Raichu is really rare to find.

19. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Evolving into one is not a thing as it stands.

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Eeeeee I found a Ditto finally, caught him, Bloopy is a wonderful little Pokémon!