1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Yeah, same. I am on course to get to 100 levels by the end of the month as my Banette is level 40 and this one is level 13 I think. But the amount I am posting is going down a bit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    The two RPs I started should help now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I've honestly forgotten what it's like to RP these days. 8D

4. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I just started a fairly big rp, or rather it will start tonight. It should be helpful

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Those are gonna be my first real RPs ever.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    RP'ing is really good way to get some exp for your buddy ya.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Going off both of the points above, I did a quick calculation and noticed that, by the current Postfest tiers, I'll only need 80 levels gained to get the maximum amount of PP that can be awarded - I don't really need any more treasures at this point as I already have all the ones I want (including both of the Z-Crystals).
    So after this Claw Fossil is done, which will probably take it to Level 40 (as I'm working in multiples of 20), I should be finished.

As for role-playing, that's something that has rattled around in my mind, but nothing I've ever given any serious consideration to yet, as I'd have to squeeze out a lot of creativity per post for comparatively little output. Maybe a one-on-one would be smarter, but something not based on a pre-existing world.

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    I noticed that too. I'm probably also gonna aim for this goal, as I, too, have all the items I wanted. (Expect I have only one Z-Crystal but it can wait for the next Postfest.)

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I might only go for the 80 level tier. In that case, I am almost on 3/4 of the way.

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm not sure where I'll go to, we'll see where I land when the month is over.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well, the month is only half over, so we have plenty of time still. If you're at least 50% of your way to your goal, you're in good shape.
    ...I don't know how close I am, because I thought I was close, but now I'm working on a buddy that's ever so slightly harder.

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    I need to get up in a higher posting gear, I'm starting to slow down a little too much I just need to well have the time for it.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Join the club; we've got jackets. This is basically what my life has become now - I barely have time for anything.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    *dusts this chat*

hello my Pokémon trainers! how is your catcher life coming along?

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I wish it were coming along - I want more incentive to post, but I can't really think of places to post! Is this month at LV just really really quiet for some reason?

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    I got my first shiny here ovo
    Haven’t thought of a final name yet

17. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I need to post 21 times a day to get to level 100 before the deadline finishes.

18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Woah, that’s a lot! Good luck.
    ...Wait, I seem to need to do pretty much the same... better get moving posting then x)

jeevan261001 likes this.
  19. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    I dunno how much I need but I bet is more than I can pumped out atm since my posting have gone down a lot in the past week. I'm only aiming for 80 levels and I'm on my third buddy who's almost Lv. 20.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I'm looking at the calendar and I don't think I can get the 80 posts. I might be able to get this fossil to Level 20 and then switch to something else that's easier to level up, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    At least I'm not really after the treasures this time, or I might actually be upset.