1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'm trying to figure out how to evolve Feebas

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm currently attempting to track down a Sableye. That is the only Pokémon that has been escaping my grasp right now (besides Regice and Registeel. Saving those for later).

Does anyone know where I can find them most frequently?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I took a look in the dex (because I took it down for some work, sorry 'bout that) since I know is been found but there's no location listed, there might be a location somewhere in the report topic.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Check out The Lounge fam.:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

I think it is also found in the Creative sections, but I found one relatively fast here.

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Guys...

should I summon up enough patience to hatch this egg or ditch it to actually catch something else? :<

6. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hatch it, hatch the eggo. I'm in the process of hatching a Kanto legend egg as well, got a long way to go.

7. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    The hunt for top Kec continues, the regis keep tempting me into using all my pokeballs X_X

8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Thanks for the tip, guys! :thumbsup:

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think Top Kec is in the Game Corner or something... I know it's a section exclusive, but I don't remember the section in question. I saw one once.
    ...Dang.
    I should steal that name for something.

If it were me I'd ditch the Egg to work on something worthwhile and unknown. I already know the Legendary Eggs will hatch at Level 40, so there's no real mystery there. They take far too much effort, in my opinion.

10. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    with my current activity level it's going to take at least a good month or two to hatch this egg

would rather be spending that amount of time leveling up something cool/cute

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well, looking at your collection right now, unless you want to buff up something existing, you'll have to go catch something new. Did you have anything particular in mind, that you wanted to seek?

12. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    *Takes 3 Pokeballs, 4 Great Balls, and 1 Ultra Ball to catch one Sableye*

...Dang, this one guy did NOT want me to catch him. And he's been devouring my Pokeballs this whole time too... Making things more expensive for me...

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I don’t know if I should hope to get my favorite, Leafeon, first or if I should hope to get Glaceon first so that I have a real motivation to evolve the other one.

14. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    ... that's a good question.

The only Pokémon that I really want is either Latios/Latias. The latter, preferably.

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Hunt around the Lounge; that's where I've been finding that one. The red one, right?

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think I've seen both Latios and Latias in the Lounge too so definitely check that section.

17. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    I think I found Latios in the QnA while Iwas lookin for Gen 4 mons.

Also I'm very sorry I haven't gotten the catcher dex back up again, I had no net since Friday night and the provider wasn't able to get a guy to fix it till today.

18. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I think I might just spend all of my pp on regular pokeballs. Since I was getting close, I was considering buying a master ball, but meh.

19. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I gotta keep PP for Aeroart x)
    My turn's coming next month hhhh i'm so excited!!

20. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I have no plans for my pile of pokepoints at the moment. I like not running out when I have to top up on pokeballs though.