1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Facebook games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by guest, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Although Farmville and Candy Crush are likely to be the first games to come to mind when 'Facebook games' are mentioned, the platform has quite the array of games on offer. Most have a multi-player requirement but there're plenty that focus in on single-player modes, making it quite easy to find a game that you enjoy.

My personal favourite at the moment is Onmyoji, playable via Facebook Gameroom. I'm a sucker for RPGs and character collection games so I jumped on this as soon as I saw it! It doesn't have an English release unfortunately but there're plenty of online guides if anyone else is interested in playing~ (please play with me i'm lonely)

I enjoyed Star Era for the same reasons, it was a shame to see it discontinued! I've noticed that quite a lot of Facebook games have short lifespans (I imagine due to their freemium nature). Has anyone else lost a game they enjoyed through discontinuation?

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    on this moment I play a baskenball game a lot and sometimes everwing,

yeah well I stoppedliking it, but lately I search it, cityville or something like that. I forgot the exact name for it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I used to binge play Wild Ones on Facebook before it was discontinued. I probably played at least 6 hours a day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I used to play this one game called DragonVale. It's like a zoo simulator, but with dragons. It was pretty fun up until I realized I couldn't get any of the rarer breeds of dragons without friends or *gasp* micro-transactions. Still a really good game though.

5. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I never really cared for games on Facebook, even though a lot of those on my "friends" list would frequently post "status updates" regarding their progress or that they needed help or items on FarmVille and Mafia Wars (this was back in 2009-10, when I was on FB the most, and I have long since deleted my account, since I got so sick of the drama on there). The only exception that I remember was that I played some bowling game, which I quickly stopped since it didn't seem to play too well (i.e. the controls were lousy).

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The only reason I made a Facebook account when I was younger was to play the games. xD I played a lot of standard ville ones and a couple cute ones as well. There were also a couple games similar to Pokémon I thought were neat, but I never was consistent playing with them. I haven't played games on there in ages, let alone log into the site... but when I did I remember playing for a solid amount of time in the evening. Pretty nostalgic!