1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Fairly Quag Parents

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by RegionRunner150, Jun 18, 2018.

1. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    So a quick explanation as to what the heck this is. This has been my first day on Lake Valor and I joined the discord server, where I told the story of how I didn't know how breeding worked when I first played Pokémon Platinum (I'm dumb) and so I threw in 2 Quagsire and kept getting Wooper Eggs and hatching them into Wooper, so I now own an untouched copy of Pokémon Platinum where I have like 2 boxes full of Woopers, all named Timmy. Fellow Discorder Soundwave said the following line "Timmy's just an average Wooper " and I decided I'mma make this a thing and so the Fairly Quagparents theme song was born. Keep in mind this is purely comedic and isn't meant to be a serious song (also its my first major attempt at one of these.)

Timmy is an average Woop

That no one understands

Mom and Dad and Trainers just keep giving him commands

(Use Surf)

The absolute apall in his Pokéball.

IS BROKEN INSTANTLY

They are his QUAGGG Parents

Fairly Quag Parents

Wanda Quagsire: Water and Ground Cosmo Quagsire: That's why I haven't drowned!

Quagparents(edited)

Fairly Quagparents

With the squad, poke and prod see ma fishin' rod, hop on!

Timmy woops out in confusion trying to match the speed of the song WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOOOOOOOP

Quag Parents

Fiarly Quagparents

Holla, hoot when your a Woop with fairly Quagparents

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...