1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Fairytale

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Jupjami, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    @ChocoChicken @sanianisa @WavePearl let's go~!

Note: One can either begin in Green Town or Matte Town~

Green Town

The sky is blue, the Pidgeys are singing; everything is great for Maou as he walks happily along the streets of Green Town. "I'm finally here!" the Charmander exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "The home of Fairytale!"
    Searching for the large arabesque building that signifies the guild, he kept running around the village, until he collapsed on a nearby bench in exhaustion. Kusoo... where is the guild???

Matte Town

"KYAAAA!" "IT'S DRAGION!" "DRAGION-SAMA!" "DRAGION PLEASE MATE WITH ME!" a horde of female Pokémon exclaimed as they surrounded a well-built and quite attractive Sceptile, who crossed his arms proudly as he relished the praises directed at him from the crowd (although a bit bothered by the last comment). "Now now girls, I need to get back to my guild, but just maybe I can stay for a bit in the nearby inn~" he declared coyly, making many others swoon at his deep voice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Amongst the many other villagers going throughout their day, it was the Charmander that caught Camellia's eye. So they're also looking for that guild, huh...? Keeping an eye on him and trying to make it look like she knew what she was doing, she kept her distance and followed him. Not like she knew her way, either...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Meanwhile at Matte Town, Snowy just finished shopping for her traveling supplies. She was going to hit the road to Green Town when she saw quite a commotion nearby. She came closer to the crowd only to find a whole lot of ladies fangirling over whoever they call Dragion. Not that she could even see who or which one of them is Dragion, though.
    "Uh, excuse me, what's going on here?" curiosity ensued, she asked one of the fangirls there.

#3 Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jupjami

(Does it matter where we start?)

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    (not really, no; it just gives a different beginning story~)

Green Town
    After a few more hours of searching, Maou had finally found the guildhall, which was an enormous castle-like structure with two floors, designed like a pagoda. The doors were huge, which made the Charmander quite nervous.
    "Hm, what's this? A Charmander and an Alcremie?" a voice from behind him startled Maou; turning around he sees a large and imposing Krookorok and an Alcremie he didn't notice before. And as a brave Pokémon he did what any brave Pokémon would do.
    "WAAAH!"

Matte Town
    "You don't know?" a Lopunny exclaimed, looking at Snowy in surprise. "You're not from around here are 'ya? That's Dragion-sama, he's one of the strongest Pokémon in the country!" she exclaimed, pointing to the Sceptile, who was laughing boisterously at one of the fangirls' jokes.
    "And he's also sooo handsoome!" a Pikachu beside the bunny swooned, making the two squeal as they watched the scene with lovey-dovey eyes.
    Meanwhile leaning on a wall nearby was a hooded figure, who tch'ed before walking towards the grass-type, with seemingly malicious intent in mind.

6. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jupjami

In the guild district of Matte Town, a Pikachu wearing a red cape and a red hat with a white plume looked up in awe at the guild hall. "Wow...this place is huge..."

A cry of alarm spurred her to look and see what had happened. She didn't want to get her bow and inadvertently hurt an innocent...

#6 Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Startled by the sudden scream from the Charmander, Camellia took a step backwards to look up at the Krookodile - must've been what startled the little lizard next to her. She took a step backwards... slid a step backwards and raised her hands in what she assumed to be a fighting position.

#7 Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    (DOUBLE-POSTED)

#8 Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Ah, I see..."
    Snowy decided to have a look (or at least, try to have a look) at this Dragion-sama Lopunny pointed at. It was really hard to see the celebrity when there's quite a mob of fans surrounding him, though. So the Alolan Ninetales had to turn around just to get a good look at him, unknowingly getting closer to the hooded figure seemingly spying at the Sceptile.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Matte Town

"Please, please, relax; you're making me feel bad," the Krookodile said as he raised his hands while sweatdropping at the reactions he incurred on the two Pokémon.
    "Eheheh, sorry," Maou muttered as he rubbed his head sheepishly, making the dark-type sigh.
    "Don't worry brat, happens all the time," the Krookodile muttered as he looked at the Charmander and the Alcremie, also noticing a Pikachu wearing a red cap and cape. Pikachus be strange little critters, the ground-type thought mirthfully as he addressed the three Pokémon. "So, what brings you to my guild?"
    (it was a Krookodile not Krookorok sorry :sweat:)

Green Town

Just as Snowy turned to look at the Sceptile, the hooded figure swung into action. In an instant, he was in front of the grass-type, striking a Dual Chop at Dragion's face.
    "Wha-" Caught by surprise, the Sceptile wasn't able to dodge and thus was forced to block the attack, which was followed up by an X-Scissor, all the while the assailant being neatly covered under his hood. The Pokémon around them all screamed in terror, although many tried launching attacks, different melee and ranged moves all headed towards the hooded Pokémon.
    "Why you-!" the Lopunny exclaimed, aiming for a Double Kick, only to be met with an invisible barrier which intercepted not only hers but everyone else's attacks.

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Snowy happened to be one of the Pokémon trying to attack the mysterious guy. Although... being made aware of the invisible barrier protecting them, she wanted to see if a weather change would bypass it by summoning a hailstorm via her ability, Snow Warning. She then proceeded to launch a Moonblast on the bad guy, hoping to divert their attention away from Dragion.

#11 Jul 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  12. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jupjami

"My name is Tarina, good sir." Tarina smiled as she took off her hat for a moment and bowed before the Krookodile in respect. "I have long dreamed of being a great hero, so I wish to lend my electrical power and my bow to the guild."

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "...same reason as the Pikachu, I guess?" Camellia quickly bowed only her head, keeping her guard up. "Well, not exactly, but I also desire to join the guild."

14. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Green Town

"Me too! Me too!" Maou exclaimed, tail swishing in excitement as he bowed slightly, so as to not look out of place. The Krookodile was taken aback, then began to shake as a dark aura appeared around him.
    "You, you want to join my guild?" he muttered darkly, scaring the group, before suddenly enroaching the three in a group hug. " *sniff* It's been a year since anyone wanted to join our guild! *sniff* " the crocodile exclaimed, tears pouring out of his eyes as he held the three Pokémon tightly.

Matte Town

The Moonblast, like all the other attacks had done no damage, as the transparent barrier continued to block all attacks. Snowy's ability, however, had managed to get past the barriers and pelted hail on the assailant. Unfortunately this went both ways, and the hail also buffeted Dragion, which combined with with all the previous attacks was enough for him to get knocked out. Turning to the Ninetales the assailant smirked, albeit unseen through the hood.
    "Heh, thanks," the cloaked Pokémon said as the knocked out Sceptile began to glow and change shape, shrinking quite a bit before the light dimmed to reveal an unconscious Smeargle.

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "...wait, what???"
    Confusion and awkwardness ensued at this point. I mean, Snowy hadn't even arrived at the guild she's about to join yet her adventure already took such a weird turn. She repeatedly turned between the unconscious Sceptile-turned-Smeargle and the spot where Dragion's assailant stood just a moment ago. Could that hooded guy be... Zoroark? she thought.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Camellia squeaked in surprise. "Ah! P-please warn us next time before you do that..." This guy's mood changes faster than a Kecleon with five cups of coffee...

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Realizing what just happened and what she had done, Snowy plopped down and sobbed. She felt that she failed her own purpose of being here in the first place. That, and the guilt weighed her down.
    "Someone, please... hic kill... hic me..." she muttered while still sobbing.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Green Town

"Oh sorry sorry," the Krookodile exclaimed as he let go of the three Pokémon. "I may have got a bit excited; you see the three of you are the first new members in a while," the ground-type explained, scratching his cheek. "Anyways! Come in! Come in!" he declared as he opened the large doors to the spacious guild.
    "Whoa!" Maou exclaimed, looking at the interior of the large building. It was simple and quaint, but gave off a grandiose feel. A myriad of benches and tables lay about with a Frogadier, Wartortle, Zigzagoon and Claydol occupying one of them; while by a nearby bar an Ekans was cheerily chatting with a Tyrunt and Sudowoodo. There was also a largely empty mission board where a Bidoof stood, seemingly trying to pick a job.
    "EVERYONE!" the Krookodile shouted, catching the attention of those inside the guild. "WE HAVE NEW MEMBERS!"

Matte Town

"Geez, don't be overdramatic," the hooded figure sighed as he approached, Snowy, the unconscious Smeargle in tow. "Well, I guess this seems bad, but-" he was cut off as the other Pokémon tried to attack him again, only to be blocked once more by a barrier. "C'mon, can 'ya please stop attackin' me!?" he snapped, turning to the crowd, however the wind blew his hood off and revealed... another Sceptile.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Snowy kept sobbing to the point of not realizing that the hooded figure had already gotten closer to her. She looked up only for the wind to reveal another Sceptile carrying the Smeargle under the hood. You gotta be kidding me, right? she thought.
    Again, the Ninetales got speechless with all these weird turns of event. "I-"

#19 Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Hello?" replied the Alcremie. She hadn't... exactly been prepared for this sort of thing. "Name's Camellia." What else was there to add...? She kept silent, observing the other Pokémon... was that Bidoof trying to pick a job from an empty board...?