1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Fairytale

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Jupjami, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''O that sounds fine by me. I hope they have good food.'' Ian chuckled at his word joke.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    (Yeah sorry 'bout this Choco; I'll just assume Camellia be watching Pearl's character like everyone else~)

Green Town, Town Square
    "Sooo, tell me more about your home!" Mist said, hoping to start a conversation with Snowy as the two of them followed Dragion into the centre of town. Green Town was small compared to the likes of Gold City or Red Town, but it was still considerably larger than Matte Town in the south. "Is it true that Ransei has separate kingdoms for each Pokémon type?" the Abra asked excitedly as he floated alongside the Ninetales along a road filled with Pokémon of all shapes and sizes, merrily going about their day.

Green Town, 8-Poké Diner
    "It's not just good, it's great!" Slash exclaimed with enthusiasm as he spotted a Combusken holding a tray in her arms. Grinning he turned to Ian before waving the fire-type over. "Just in time too! Hey Maya! Over here!"
    "Hey Slash, how've ya been?" the waitress identified as Maya said as she approached their table, smiling as she regarded the ground-type and his companion. "Oh, who is this?"

Green Town, Guild Hall
    The arrow fired, leaving sparks in its wake as it smoothly sailed towards the target, hitting it with a satisfied thunk.
    "Huh, that didn't do any-" Maou began, but was cut off as the arrow's additional effect showed...

(leavin' it open for 'ya to describe it how 'ya want to Wavepearl~)

Red Port
    (yo @Shadow Sneak!)
    A long horn blew as a ship entered Red Port, the largest and busiest port in the entirety of Kanto. Sailing towards the docks, the watercraft sailed to a stop, dropping the anchor as the vessel's doors opened and groups of Pokémon began to filter out of the moored ship.
    The S.S. Tidal had finally arrived in Kanto.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Ian smiled.."my name is Ian" the Quilavs said. "What would you recommend" he asked

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (Don't worry, she will be from the beginning)
    Camellia braced for the next explosion. Gosh, why am I not allowed to learn Protect for these things-

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Hmm, where should I start from...?" Snowy muttered to herself. And then there's a question from Mist:
    "Yep, it's true," Snowy nodded. "That's why I was born in Nixtorm even with most of my kins hailing from Ignis," she explained. Then again, of all Alolan Ninetales in the world, she's the first one one of the rare ones that was born outside Alola.

(Edited this post because I'm changing my mind a little bit, haha. :sweat:)

#105 Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  6. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    A loud voice echoed across the S.S. Tidal, announcing their arrival in the Kanto region. Upon the announcement, like many of the Pokémon around him, a Masquerain rose from his seat, stretching out his wings that had been prone for quite a long time during the voyage, and readjusted the lone sheath hanging from his body without a blade to match it.

Disembarking the craft was simple for him, as he simply flew off the edge of the ship without joining the hustle and bustle of those born without wings. Though, he did take a moment to wish the captain of the Tidal a good day down on the docks before he proceeded towards the center of the town.

He took a minute to focus himself while floating just over the heads of the various residents below him. "Fairytale," he said to himself. "I need to purchase a map of Kanto. Or, at the very least, ask someone the whereabouts of the guild." He then proceeded along, searching for a shop that would hopefully be selling maps.

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As soon as Snowy finished explaining about her origin, she realized that she forgot about the new kingdom for her own secondary type: fairy. "By the way, I heard that a new kingdom for fairy-type in Ransei is being built," the blue Ninetales mused. "Up until now, the fairy-type folks have been spread all across Ransei with pure fairies residing in Aurora, but now that they want their own kingdom..."

(Yes, Snowy's talking about the would-be-Kingdom of Hikari. It's still being built in this RP-verse.)

WavePearl and Jupjami like this.
  8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Double-posting to remind @WavePearl about this scene:
    Sorry about that, folks.)

9. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    @SAF the Nekomancer

A burst of sparks went forth, surprising the onlookers. Luckily, they weren't very strong since innocents were present, but in the presence of monsters, the sparks were powerful.

10. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Green Town, Town Square
    "Fairy-type?" Mist inquired, looking at the Ninetales in surprise. Even Dragion spared a glance towards the two momentarily as the Abra spoke again. "We haven't heard of such a thing before... so there aren't only seventeen types anymore?"

Green Town, 8-Poké Diner
    "Well it's a pleasure to meet 'ya, Ian; my name's May!" the Combusken said, smiling as she held the tray with the side of her body. "Hm, as for food... how about some spicy Tamato soup?" she suggested, giggling at a paling Slash (the spice-intolerant ground-type having tried the soup before).

Green Town, Guild Hall
    "Sugoi!" Maou exclaimed, looking at the Pikachu in awe as the sparks had veritably broke the target.
    "That was cool!"
    "A bit expected, but awesome nonetheless," Zack remarked as the rest of the guild began to crowd around Tarina (much to Kemry's chagrin).

Red Town, Port Area
    "Is that..."
    "No way..."
    "The great fighter..."
    Were some whispers here and there as the Masquerain floated along the road, though those who didn't recognise him still outnumbered the few. As he continued his small tour, he found himself looking at a large shop called KecleWares, most likely a branch of the popular supply shop in Mauve City back in Hoenn.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    @Jupjami

Tarina wasn't sure what to make of the crowd. But to be fair, this was her first try showing off her power to this large an audience.

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Snowy simply nodded at the Abra as curiosity ensued on his and Dragion's parts. "Fairy-type folks are weak to steel and poison, strong against dark, fighting and bug, and outright immune to dragons," the blue Ninetales explained. "And as a matter of fact, I'm a half fairy-type myself."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That sounds lovely. I like spicy stuff" Ian replied. "Anything to do after your shift" th quilava flirt it

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Ooh, not bad." Camellia gave the Pikachu a polite round of applause. "So the magic 'stores' your electrical energy in it? Or is the magic drawn from the environment?"

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
  16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    @CandyChickenCorn

"It's drawn from the environment." Tarina explained. "But my innate thunder can and does affect it."

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Makes sense," Camellia nodded. "Where'd you even get something like this?"

18. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Lance heard the murmurs surrounding him, and ignored them all. He was all too familiar with the status he's accrued for himself, but he never much cared for the idolatry it caused, though he was grateful that he seemed to be more unknown here than he was in Hoenn. Instead, he fluttered over to the shop that he spotted and entered the building. Coming up to the counter, he announced, "Hello, I would like to make a purchase."

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
  20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    (Her bow - and if her powers have to do with it, yes. She currently assumes the power comes from whatever the PP equivalent for move usage is in this world.)