1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Fairytale

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Jupjami, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    "Hm, yes, I heard something of that sort happening. Quite a fall from grace, so I heard." Masquerain floated back over to the front of the counter, looking away from the scathing front page headline. "Might you perhaps have heard what exactly happened at Sirius Island, my friend? I only overheard tell of Fairytale's misfortunes on the ship from Hoenn, and I was quite preoccupied with other duties myself to hear the story beforehand."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (oioioi, I'm busy during that time of day!)
    "Sounds like a plan! What could possibly go wrong? Aside from a lot of things, but let's casually ignore all of those." Camellia followed Tarina back to the board.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (I know. Cant always think of a reply asap)

Ian sighed. "If you say it that way. I believe I make no chance" taking also a sip. "AnywY. Yeah I am new here. Like I said earlier I want to train to become a Typloshion. So I hears of skme guild who I hope take me on"

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Jupjami

Tarina returned to the quest board. While a few bills had been taken, there were still bills remaining. The question was which one to take?

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Someone's fainted in Green Road, it seems..." Camellia's gaze instantly hooked onto the request. "How long has that been there?!"

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ChocoChicken

Tarina looked at all the bills, but not one of them had a date. "You'd think they would put a post date on bills..."

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Either way, I say we should go for this one," Camellia responded. "I know I don't have any healing moves at the moment, but I think we could find a solution somehow."

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ChocoChicken

"Maybe we can find a cleric..." Tarina wondered. "Or someone else with healing magic...

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    And then a question crossed Snowy's mind: "But wait, any good restaurant around here?"

10. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    (apologies once more... bloody schoolwork, writers' block, procrastination and all that stuff)

Red Town, KecleWares
    "Don't know much either, sir," the Kecleon remarked as he returned with the bag and map Lance requested, giving them to the Masquerain while he continued talking. "All I remember is that the strongest members of the guild... fifteen of 'em, I think? They launched an exploration of the mysterious Sirius Island... only two came back."

Green Town, Town Square
    "Don't worry; I know of a good place," Dragion grinned, pointing a claw towards an open diner, with several tables with parasols above them decorating the yard. DIfferent kinds of Pokémon were talking amicably to each other, one even jumping from his seat and shouting loudly.
    "Hey Snowy, truth be told, we were headed here the whole time," Mist whispered in Snowy's ear, levitating in order to do so. "He may not look like it, but Dragion is like a Munchlax when it comes to food, heh..."

Green Town, Guild Hall
    "There's no fighting..." Maou grumbled under his breath, which was left unheard as Zack also approached the request board.
    "It's a good one," he remarked, looking the paper over. The quest was simple enough, help a poor Spinda who fainted along the Green Road, a path traversing Green Forest on the way to Grey Town. "I think the three of you can handle it!" The Frogadier nodded and gave them a thumbs-up.

Green Town, 8-Poké Diner
    "Hm, you'd like Fairytale, then!" Slash declared, crossing his arms and nodding to himself. At that moment May returned to their table, a fresh smoking pie and a bowl of thick red soup on her tray. "Here's one Chesto Pie, and one Tamato Soup!" the Combusken said, laying said dishes on the table.
    "Scary..." the ground-type muttered, staring at Ian's soup like it came from hell itself.
    "Oh c'mon, it's not that bad!" the fire-type said, right as another customer leaped from his table and cried "HOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!" in a high-pitched voice. "Eheh, I may have made it a bit spicier, but it's nothing a fire-type can't handle~!" May laughed nervously, comedic sweat dripping down her neck while Slash stared at her unamused.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Sounds like a plan, then!" Camellia concluded. "When are we allowed to head out?"
    (Should the trio currently in the guild meet up with the others somehow on the way to Green Road, or would it be better they meet formally back at the Guild Hall?)

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (...okay, I can see where this is going. >:D)

Snowy widened her eyes in disbelief with a lot of informations surging into her senses: Dragion's huge appetite according to Mist, the open diner they're heading to, a patron there jumping from his seat for whatever reasons... you name 'em.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "This does look good" as Ian chuckled at Slash and gave a wink to the combusken. Before answering he took a spoon and smiled. "This is amazing" continue eating. "You cab make myfood everyday" he blurted out.

"Fairytail? What is that" Ian asked

14. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    "Sounds like it was a difficult mission. I heard the power of the members of Fairytale was practically second to none, so to lose that many is remarkably tragic." Masquerain slipped his horn through the loop of the bag and flipped it over his head, the bag settling around his shoulder. "How much?"

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Wonder what they have in store, hmm?" Snowy mused about the open diner. I hope there's no alcohol...

(Fun fact: Snowy is a teetotaller because her body can't handle alcohol even though she's at the legal age to have one.

Also, might as well poke @WavePearl while I'm at it~)

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @SAF

(Tarina doesn't drink either because it would ruin her aim and precision)

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Ah, okay. I'm also wondering how Tarina would react to this tho:

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Jupjami @SAF

"I can do it!" Tarina smiled. "Leave it to me!"

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,634.7
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (@Jupjami

Excuse me, is this still ongoing?)

WavePearl likes this.
  20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    No clue)