1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Comic Fakemon Fate and Will: Manga Series

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by OzoneFruit, Mar 9, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    So, some of you have probably seen some of the stuff in my other Art Thread, but for anyone who hasn't, lemme show ya!

This is a comic series for my Fakemon Project: Fakemon Fate and Fakemon Will, a story set in a region based off of Greek Mythology! The protagonists, Fate and Will, are both studying abroad as newly hired interns under the Iselo Region's Professor Olive! Along with their general studies, they also are keen on learning more about some of the mysterious occurrence that only happen in Iselo, such as certain Pokémon spontaneously changing form and growing stronger in battle with the right Trainer, or how other Pokémon prone to violence can suddenly grow even more hostile and destructive. And along the way, it seems something ancient has awoken deep beneath the earth. Mysterious Chaos Faults have begun to open unleashing long-forgotten monsters onto the Iselo Region. With this ever-growing threat, Fate and Will can't let their guard down for even a moment...

So, backstory out of the way, here's some of the main characters you'll meet! (More to be added as time goes on!)

Fate Updated COMPLETE Smaller.jpeg

A young Ex Ace Trainer from Hoenn, Fate is headstrong and bold. She knows her battling and book smarts, and is always looking for action and adventure. However, that does mean she tend to lose track of her surroundings... Particularly around Will. Her duffel bag seems to be magnetically attracted to his face...

SMALLER Will 2.0 Concept Art.png

Will comes from a long line of martial artists from Johto; his grandfather was actually a master at the Saffron Dojo! Despite knowing how to battle both Pokémon and other people, Will prefers to keep to himself, being very humble, and is more often than not rather shy. However, he has a big brain and an even bigger heart, and is excited to prove himself worthy of becoming a top Professor!

SMALLER Professor Olive COMPLETE.jpeg

Professor Olive is one of the top scientists and field agents in Iselo, and is well know for her loud and boisterous personality. Despite having the title "Professor", Olive prefers to be outside rather than in a lab or classroom, and is in excellent physical condition from all the outdoors work she does. She is currently overseeing a group of some of the top and upcoming minds, including Fate and Will! With her expertise, she'll definitely keep her students on the right path!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lexatom likes this.
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Note: As with traditional manga, panels are read from right to left!

Ch 1: Fated Meeting.

Ch 1 Pg 1 Smaller.png

Cover page 1 Final SMALLER.png

3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ooo, this seems really interesting and excited! I can’t wait to see what comes next. I love the protagonists!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Those airstairs better not be touching the aircraft!

Heh...as someone who works like that, I tend to nitpick on this stuff.

Great work though. I'd love to see more!