1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fakemon, gotta make 'em all

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Flumph, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welp, I decided to make a new fakemon thread since I think all the current existing ones are dead, like this one will be in about a week.

To start the thread off, I was thonking of:
    The Steel/Poison factory/stegosaurus called Stigasmog. It'd have like chimneys on the end of its tail, and vents through which it releases poisonous byproducts instead of plates. I think it could get away with the ability corrosion, and maybe a similarly high special attack and hp, and decent points in both defenses, but poor speed.

Or, for a second idea, maybe:
    Nymphis, a Fairy type with an ability that changes its form when it faints a Pokémon. Dominant changes its type to fairy/fighting, and its rounded 95 in all stats turns into 145 in both attack stats and a 135 in speed but with a heavy nerf to its defense stats, changing them both to 25, making it a good sweeper. (I think)

2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Oh, Making A Fakemon! Try To Research On The Fakemon You Want To Create- Like My Kasaturni, For Example.

Kasaturni Is My Fakemon Based On Cassini Spacecraft, Of Course.

You Actually Can Ask My Friend Who Have A Account Here But It's Really Inactive For Long Time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @SceptileKing Those two ideas sounded really cool. I love the names as well (they sound really creative!) Where did you come up with the idea for Stigasmog if I may ask?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Tek stegosauruses from Ark and me wanting a steel/poison type, because opposing types make for interesting Pokémon, and I thought a walking factory releasing poison gases and ooze made sense.