1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fakemon region help

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sketch444, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketch444

Sketch444 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Asked a Mod I believe where this would go and the ysuggested teh graphics help forum.

ANYWAYS I'm working on a Fakemon Region over on my Da Page called the Okua region. So is anyone up to helping me?

I don't care whether it's a "Sure I'll help you get everything set up! Need trainer designs? Gym leaders? Elite four? Story tips?" or a "Hey I think you should make a water bug type" sort of thing, all I'm looking for is help in general.

So firstly I'm trying to get atleast 150 Pokémon, already got the Starters, the rattata-clone and the pidgey-clone, and most of the Legendaries and the basic concepts for the story. One thing in particular i'm looking for and would definitely need help on are names.

If you want to suggest a type combo, or Pokémon concept in general with typing I'd be very appreciative if Fairy types were kept low. I don not like Fairy types and do not want many of them in the Okua if I can help it.

And for those who want to lend a more long term hand I don't mind at all, and we could discuss thigns further on DA if oyu have an account there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Well you'll need, a Grass-Steel type, a Fire-Dark type, and a Water-Psychic type, cuz those type combos are cute :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sketch444

Sketch444 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Okay, any dieas on what they could be?

4. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I still have to think about that though, I'm not a very creative person xD

5. Sketch444

Sketch444 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    XD It's cool Maybe some sort of Demon for the fire/dark type, some sort of dinosaur for the grass/steel type like a therazinosaurus(This: http://the_dinosauria.tripod.com/therizinosaurus.html), and I was wanting to do a platypus Pokémon as well so maybe the water/psychic could be a platypus?

6. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I guess so, because I know a platypus that's smart (yes, I'm referring to Perry) XD

7. CrystalTrainer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm currently making fakemon in my free time..
    So far I have a Ice/Flying eevee and Dragon eevee

I could..make some more fakemon(If my Inspiration hits me)

8. Sketch444

Sketch444 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Aright, post in here if you get any ideas that you don't want to use for your own region

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.