1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fallen Castle (closed.)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Shizaru was enjoying running through the plains as his companion was complaining about something (not that he was actually listening). It was cut off, however, as she hit the ground with a resounding thud. Because he was connected to the other Pokémon, he felt the change in weight and immediately halted, picking up dust that the wind carried to a nearby tree. Someone sneezed in the distance but it was ignored. "Geez, you're clumsy~" the Sableye remarked, grinning as if he wasn't the reason said Pokémon plummeted down to the ground.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    “Ugh... I hate you!” The Hatenna tried launching a Psychic attack towards the Sableye, but it failed as the Pokémon was not affected by any Psychic-type moves. Mina immediately gave up when she realized this and sat on the ground. She sighed, mumbling “This is why I hate interacting with other Pokémon.”

She looked around and picked herself up. “Well, we’re up, so now what?’”

3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Tori watches them joke around and mess around it wasn't accurate but it was what she thought was happening. She flaps to a nearby branch so she could still hear while being hidden. The sounds of the wind messed with her hearing a bit so she heard "Well up so what?" Tori was confused about the message and looked up and saw only the blue sky.

Gwendolyn was nearing the area cutting by any vines or roots that got in his way. His wrists were bleeding making a blade to cut threw all that got in his way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Well we continue travellin'~!" Shizaru grinned, watching the small Pokémon in amusement. "There isn't much else we can do, is there?" he added rhetorically, before his stomach suddenly grumbled. "Great, I'm hungry... on second thought, let's go eat somethin'!" the Sableye declared, looking around for a fruit tree. Seeing a Pecha Tree, he quickly climbed it, grabbing a bunch of berries for him and his guest. The thief then flickered down, reappearing beside his acquaintance, munching on a Pecha berry as he held another in his outstretched hand. "You want some?"

5. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    “Gah!” Mina was surprised when the Sableye suddenly appeared beside her. She sighed, closing her eyes, “Can you... please not surprise me as much next time...” Mina then opened her eyes and looked at Shizaru. “Anyway, thank you, I appreciate it.” She gently took the berry out of his hands and took a small bite. For some reason, she was nervous, feeling stuck with the Sableye who was immune to her psychic abilities. However, at the same time, there was something strangely comforting knowing that she has someone to at least spend time with, instead of traveling alone.

6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Now let's continue the journey~!" Shizaru exclaimed, ignoring the seemingly horror-stricken face on his companion. He was about to place a Shadow Bungee on his companion and run off again when a poison dart came flying towards the two, the Sableye dodging at the last second as he looked around, on guard. "Oi oi, who did that?"
    Out of the blue, a large serpentine Pokémon appeared, mainly black with purple and yellow streaks on it. Its scarlet eyes zeroed in on he two, while its similarly coloured tail and fangs were poised, ready to strike at a moment's notice (however it could have just been an intimidation tactic, the Sableye mused, one he knew all too well). "This is Seviper territory, leave immediately or be poisoned," the huge serpent declared, looking over the two.
    "Ehh? But we're not Zangoose," the ghost-type retorted innocently, before suddenly gasping and turning to his companion. "Are you a relative of Zangoose!?" he demanded, pointing an accusing finger at the poor Pokémon, while the Seviper sweatdropped.

7. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    “What?” Mina’s voice was filled with shock. “How... what... do I look anything close to a Zangoose?!” She couldn’t believe that Shizaru would just accuse her of such a thing. She doesn’t even know what they look like! She sighed before looking at the Seviper, jumping out of fear and hiding behind the Sableye, “Eep! Get us away from here already,” she whispered once she got behind Shizaru. Things easily scare the Hatenna and the snake-like Pokémon was no exception.

8. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd say this story needs a closure so here we go :).

Tori feels the wind breeze across the world as Gwendolyn finally catches up. He catches his breath . "The wind has gotten much stronger lately." Tori spoke before the wind picks up once more. A light hissing sound is heard as some runic echos form in the air. Much like the ones that Gwendolyn once came from. The runes start spinning "What's happening . . . ?" Tori mutters before the runes start to merge together to send out a large beam that breaks the earth in half. A large pair of hands come out from the beam and a voice spoke out "I am the Demon Inara. I've come to steal thous land and souls. There is no outrunning a fate that is uncontrollable. You are my sheep and i'm the rancher." The hands grab almost all the adventurers besides Mina. Mina hide in the trees and was not seen. The rune closes off before imploding on itself removing the very fabric of this world.

this is the first domino to fall

to be continued in the edge of it all

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS! THIS IS THE END OF FALLEN CASTLE!

#48 Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020