1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fal's shiny pokegenned stuff!

Discussion in 'Market' started by Faleep, Aug 2, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faleep

Faleep PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    So, um. Yeah. This is where I'll sell my shiny pokegenned stuff. This probably won't get updated as much as my main shop, since I need to actually reactivate my Pokebank thing before I can actually start doing stuff. Well, I can start now, but it's all just gonna sit on one of my gen 5 games until I can get my pokebank active again.
    For now though, I do have this guy up for sale:
    [​IMG]
    He's from the 5th gen event. I already have one, and I can easily get more shiny Palkias from my platinum game.
    Anyways, this guy is going for 150 poke points.
    If you want him, just post here WITH your FC and you in game name.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm sorry, but due to the rules of the Black Market, this may be sold for 150, no more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.