1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Archive

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by The Eccentric Axolotl, Dec 19, 2018.

1. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Howdy everybody! Y'know a sudden idea came to mind when I was on this webpage, and here it is: Have you ever noticed that whenever stories in the Literature Library don't get posts and/or updates, they start to go behind on the forum pages?

That's why I decided to archive links to said fanfiction, it's a perfect way to find that one fanfiction you lost and couldn't find. All a writer has to do to get their story archived is to request so by posting on this very thread. After that, their title (with a link to its thread attached) will be written down on this list, with the choice of a short synopsis. HOWEVER, I will only archive stories that have been posted on Lake Valour. That is my only rule.

I'll start by archiving my fanfiction as a means of showing an example of what I'm trying to do on this thread (so please don't mistake this as a means of self-advertising). All stories will be sorted alphabetically.

EDIT: Another thing I should mention is that your story doesn't need to be completed in order to be featured on the Fanfiction Archive.

EDIT #2: There's now a section for complete stories. If you have a fanfiction that fits this criteria, please mention it so it can be featured in the 'Completed Stories' section.

EDIT #3: There is now a section for ficlets in the archive. Ficlets are a series of short stories/one shots that typically don't come with a completion criteria. So if your story suits that definition, you can have it archived (if I have yet to have it archived in the first place).

EDIT #4: If anybody has a story that's complete, can they tag it as so in their thread title.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Complete Stories:

Stories Still in Progress
    • A Hui Hou Kakou, K'ou Alola - By Braviary Scout
    • Megaman X (Zero's Journey) - By Laserdragon14
    • Pokemon: Altered/Origin -
      In Sinnoh, someone is assembling a set of ancient artifacts, and by all indications they are up to no good. Not quite DPPT, entirely not a journey-fic, main cast is around 20 y/o, mostly OC. Ongoing, updates slowly and irregularly.
      By Absolute Zero
    • Pokémon MD : The Temporal Travesty -
      A fan made AU of the Mystery Dungeon Explorers universe featuring pokémon from the 5th and 6th generation as well as in-game dungeons that weren't focused on in the main story.
      - By The Eccentric Axolotl
    • The Legend of Zelda: Stray Thoughts -
      Ganondorf finally manages to defeat Link and Zelda, make obtaining the complete Triforce. But unfortunately for the Prince of Evil, a stray pops into his head and he accidentally rewrites history to make himself a hero. Jump back to Ocarina of Time, where Ganondorf finds himself forced into joining Link and Zelda in their quest to stop the evils that have risen up in his place.
      - By BZRich64
    • Super Ridley Brothers -
      Ridley is hired by Bowser to take down Mario. He then decides to head to the Mushroom Kingdom wearing Mario's hat to taunt them. This plan backfires as everyone mistakes him for the real Mario. When Princess Peach gets kidnapped again not long after that, Ridley finds himself thrust into one unexpected adventure after another as he learns what it means to be "The Mario".
      - By BZRich64

#2 Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    This doesn't look like a bad idea! If I ever continue my PMD and Animal Crossing crossover, I'll have to remember to post it here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    @The Eccentric Axolotl

I wouldn't be opposed to an area just for the completed fics, either; but this is a great idea.

5. Talarc

Talarc Swimmer

Muro
    (Whismur)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽935.8
    This seems like a good idea. I'll have to remember to post here again when my new fic drops off the front page!

6. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    You don't have to wait for that to happen, you can just request to have it archived right here and now.

7. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    I have made an area for completed fics. Also, I've noticed you've got fanfiction of your own on Lake Valour, would you want them to be archived on this thread?

#7 Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
  9. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
  10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    @The Eccentric Axolotl

I'd prefer to just leave the unfinished stuff alone--I may one day restart them or rework them into something else.

Also, the Remix of Darkrai is done, so can I also have that archived too--thanks in advance!

11. Talarc

Talarc Swimmer

Muro
    (Whismur)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽935.8
    Cool, in that case could you add Forgotten to the complete list. I've also got a completed non-Pokémon fic on here as well called Neighbour if there's room for it as well! :P

12. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @Talarc Updated the list to include 'Forgotten' and 'Neighbour'
    @WavePearl Updated the list to include 'Anime Remix Special: The Remix of Darkrai'

#12 Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
  14. Talarc

Talarc Swimmer

Muro
    (Whismur)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽935.8
    @The Eccentric Axolotl

Thanks for adding them (although Neighbour is also complete, not still in progress)!

15. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Updated the list to Include 'Neighbour' in the complete section.

Talarc likes this.
  16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you mind adding my Megaman X: Zero's Journey to the in-progress section?

17. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @Laserdragon14 Updated the list to include Megaman X (Zero's Journey) in the 'In-Progress' section.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Requesting A Hui Hou Kakou, K’ou Alola to be added to the archive. It is still ongoing in terms of writing. I’ll add a summary later

19. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    BraviaryScout likes this.
  20. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Gasp, I meant to reply to this a looong time ago.

Pokémon: Altered/Origin https://lakevalor.net/threads/pokémon-altered-origin.23866/

Technically an AU, but only if you want to get quantum about it.

In Sinnoh, someone is assembling a set of ancient artifacts, and by all indications they are up to no good. Not quite DPPT, entirely not a journey-fic, main cast is around 20 y/o, mostly OC. Ongoing, updates slowly and irregularly.

The Eccentric Axolotl likes this.