1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Archive

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by The Eccentric Axolotl, Dec 19, 2018.

1. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    @Absolute Zero Updated the list to include 'Pokemon: Altered/Origin' on the in-progress section.

Also:

Is this a synopsis you want me to add to the archive?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    @The Eccentric Axolotl Pretty much yes, with the same intention as the brief synopsis seen next to the link of your own Temporal Travesty. Just trying to save people a click or to look past the title. Please and thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @Absolute Zero Updated the list to include the synopsis for 'Pokémon Altered/Origin'.

Absolute Zero likes this.
  4. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @WavePearl Added Anime Remix Special: Giratina and the Remixed Sky Warrior in the complete section.

WavePearl likes this.
  5. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @WavePearl Updated the list to include Weekly Prompt Thread in the Ficlet section.
    @Absolute Zero Updated the list to include Zero's Weekly Vignettes in the Ficlet section.

Also to any users who write stories in Literature Library, if it isn't too much too ask for, can you edit the thread titles of your stories with a [COMPLETE] tag if they are finished. It makes it much easier to tell which stories are complete and makes it easier to tell which stories go where on the archive.

WavePearl likes this.
  6. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I meant to reply here a long time ago and then completely forgot. Here are the stories that I would like added here, grouped by which section they belong in and which brief synopses.
    Complete
    Pokémon Four Journeys
    Four trainers; Ash, Gary, Daisy and Red; set out from Pallet Town to explore the Kanto Region, earn Gym Badges and eventually challenge the Pokémon League. But what unexpected challenges will they each have to face along the way? Cancelled, with notes of where the story would have gone had I finished it properly.

In Progress
    The Legend of Zelda: Stray Thoughts
    Ganondorf finally manages to defeat Link and Zelda, make obtaining the complete Triforce. But unfortunately for the Prince of Evil, a stray pops into his head and he accidentally rewrites history to make himself a hero. Jump back to Ocarina of Time, where Ganondorf finds himself forced into joining Link and Zelda in their quest to stop the evils that have risen up in his place.

Super Ridley Brothers
    Ridley is hired by Bowser to take down Mario. He then decides to head to the Mushroom Kingdom wearing Mario's hat to taunt them. This plan backfires as everyone mistakes him for the real Mario. When Princess Peach gets kidnapped again not long after that, Ridley finds himself thrust into one unexpected adventure after another as he learns what it means to be "The Mario".

Ficlet
    A Town Map and a Cup of Tea
    After starting his Pokémon journey, Red return's to Pallet Town in order to deliver a package. On his way back out of town, he makes an unplanned stop at his neighbors house for reasons that even he doesn't understand.

7. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @flareon71 Updated the list to include 'My Home' In The complete section
    @BZRich64 Updated the list to include 'A Town Map and a Cup of Tea' in the complete section, alongside 'Super Ridley Brothers' and 'The Legend of Zelda Stray thoughts' in the In-progress section.

Added Notes: @BZRich64 'A Town Map and a Cup of Tea' is a standalone oneshot, therefore, it's a more suitable fit in the 'Complete' section. A better suiting fit for this category would be your 'Miscellaneous Short Stories' thread.

Also @BZRich64 In your 'Pokémon Four Journeys' thread, you mentioned that the story has been cancelled

Technically, I can't put this story in the complete section, since there's a part of the story that has been left out, even if you have given the story an epilogue. Although I am willing to hear your say on this, alongside your reason why the story should be in the 'Complete' section, if you so choose to debate about it (I will admit, I haven't read the epilogue, nor the story, so if a further explanation is needed, please tell me so).

#27 Nov 16, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I wasn't really sure which section it would be best suited towards. Its definitely not a ficlet and I'm not sure if it really counts as In-Progress since I don't plan on finishing it, so Complete seemed like the best option out of the three categories currently up. If you feel it should be placed differently, then go ahead and put it where you think it should go.

9. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @BZRich64 Updated the list to include 'Miscellaneous Short Story Collection' in the 'Ficlet' section and added 'Pokémon Four Journeys' in the complete section (although it has been labelled as 'technically cancelled').

10. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    While I Love what you are doing here I'm just gonna stick my stories in my siggy. Much less hassle.