1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Original Character Exchange

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Scriffignano, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to the OC Exchange forum. I have noticed since the day I joined LV that people will post entire forums so that they can find new inspiration on their characters for stories that they are writing. So I decided why not create a forum dedicated to the sharing of each others characters. I hope you enjoy this forum and please feel free to show as many of your characters as you want. the more the merrier I say.

Guidelines:

[SIZE=10.5pt]1. You must reference the owner of a character that doesn't belong to you[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]2. You have to use that character's personality given in the description unless you ask permission first.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]3. You may not change the character's teams.[/SIZE]
    4. PM the owner of the character before you use it.

How to Post:

1. Name
    2. Age
    3. Gender
    4. Book they are from
    5. Personality/Back Story
    6. Interesting Fact
    7. Pokémon Team (If it applies)
    8. Picture or Description of their appearance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Here is the number one OC that I want to share on this forum. If you have read my book, then you will know him well.

1. Name: Arc

2. Age: 16

3. Gender: Male

4. Book Origins: Pokémon: The Untold Story of Arc

5. Personality/Back Story:
    As a child Arc was a quiet kid preferring to be alone rather than play with other kids. When he got older he opened up a bit and enjoyed being around people, but he does not tolerate stupidity well and often lectures trainers who do not take quality care of their Pokémon. He currently has 3 badges in the Kanto Region, but he is starting to feel that there might be more to his calling in life than traveling and collecting Gym Badges. He finds his family and friends to be a very important part of his life and will often go out of the way to help them whenever he can. While currently single, he has had his eye on a girl named Lily for a while now. On more than one occasion Arc has put himself in the direct line of fire of a Pokémon's attack in order to protect his Pokémon or others around him.

6. Interesting Fact: His hair has an electrical arc due to a run in with a Pikachu that fried his bike at age 11.

Pokémon Team

1. Neeko (M) (Charizard): Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Dragon Rage, Thunder Punch
    Neeko was Arc's very first Pokémon given to him by Prof. Oak. He tends to be very outgoing and energetic. He aims to please his trainer, and often tries to prove himself better than the other Pokémon on the team.

2. Snow Storm (F) (Orange Island Butterfree): Silver Wind, Sleep Powder, Double Team, Psybeam
    Snow Storm got her name due to the event that brought her to Arc. Her calm disposition makes her great for working with younger people. Do not underestimate her though; she can be an absolute terror on the battlefield.

3. Dino (M) (Salamence): Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw
    Dino is the baby of the team. While he may be fully evolved, he still acts like a youngster and often requires a lot of attention. He often takes a bit of motivation before taking part in a battle since he is a bit laid back.

4. Mimzy (F) (Ponyta): Horn Drill, Double Kick, Flame Charge, Agility
    Mimzy is probably one of Arc's most loyal Pokémon. She was rescued by Arc after her mysterious abandonment and shows her gratitude to Arc whenever she has the chance. She is often used as a mode of transportation when traveling far distances.

5. Swampert (Earthshaker) (Male)
    Ice Punch/ / Water Pledge/ Earthquake/ Whirlpool
    Being surprisingly fast for his size, Earthshaker uses split second dodging techniques to confuse his opponents before dispatching them with a powerful move. However, whenever there is a major conflict or a trainer battle where defense is important, Earthshaker is out there on the front lines absorbing any attack that comes at them. Often a maverick at heart, he often tries to make up his own rules which often leads him to getting in a lot of trouble.
    [​IMG]
    Warning: This Character is still developing in my story. His age and Pokémon team are subject to change over the course of the story. I will update his information as soon as possible when it changes, but please feel free to PM me for the latest scoop on this character.

Here is Arc's romantic interest.

1. Name: Lillian (Lily)

2. Age: 16

3. Gender: Female

5. Personality/Background Story
    Born and raised in Mahogany Town. Lillian is a rather quiet girl that prefers the company of a small group of people over large gatherings. She is usually very upbeat, but once she gets angry, run for your life! She loves to spend her time caring for her Pokémon and makes sure she gives them each the best of the best. Recently she has been crushing on Arc, but is not sure how to tell him.

6. Interesting Fact: She refuses to talk about her parents at all. No one can tell if she hates them or something happened, but when asked all she will tell you is to drop it.

Pokémon Team:

1. Kappa (M) (Totodile): Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Bite, Superpower
    Kappa was Lillian's starter she received from Professor Elm back when she first started as a trainer. At first Kappa wouldn't listen to anything Lily said and would bite everything. Now they are as close as can be and Kappa got over his biting issues due to a clever trick using a rubber ball.

2. Smoke (M) (Quilava): Flame Wheel, Eruption, Swift, Rollout
    A bit of a hot head, Quilava doesn't know when to back down from an opponent. He often picks fights with Water Type Pokémon to prove that he is better despite the type disadvantage

3. Iceberg (F) (Dewgong): Icy Wind, Headbutt, Brine, Swagger
    Iceberg is the shyest of Lily's Pokémon. When available she spends most of her time hiding underwater to avoid having to socialize with strangers.

4. Waru (M) (Krookodile): Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, Dig
    Being abandoned as a Sandile, Waru has had self-esteem issues for a long time now. Unless he is constantly praised for his actions, Waru begins to doubt himself.

5. Dusty (F) (Mightyena): Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Crunch, Howl
    Dusty is an aggressive character and tends to show it to all she does not approve of. The only people she will let near Lily without snarling at is Arc and the other Pokémon.

6. Stratus (F) (Altaria): Dragon Pulse, Mist, Cotton Guard, Ice Beam
    Stratus is more of a motherly figure than anything else. She sees to all of the Pokémon on Lily's team and makes sure they are in the best of health. She is also used for scouting when Lily gets lost.

[​IMG]

3. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Well, I have one male and one female OC is anyone is interested. :D

*Name: Aeron Zenith

*Fanfiction: Secrets of the Night

*Personality/Back Story:
    Quiet and serious. He was adopted by his current parent at a young age, and due to his father's status, he grew up trying to live up to people's expectations of him. And because of that, he has a tendency to lock away and emotions that may imply any weakness. Although under his stoic disposition, he cares very much for his Pokémon and unintentionally spoils them. He also values lives strongly and will protect the ones he cares for without hesitation or consequence.

* Interesting Fact: He has a unique affinity to flying-types and other Pokémon that are capable of flight. (Be it wild or domestic). He can easily calm them down and make them follow his instructions. It is a gift handed down by his birth mother.

*Pokémon Team
    1. Noir (Male Noibat): Steel wing (often used as a make-shift blade by Aeron), Air Slash, Screech, Shadow Claw
    Noir is his partner. He was given as a gift by his father when he turned 14yrs. old. Raised straight from an egg, Noir is very fond of Aeron and spends a lot of time just clinging to Aeron's shoulders. He's protective of Aeron and views him as a best friend/partner. He has a playful personality which he developed over the year by trying to make Aeron smile. He wears an Everstone Collar which prevents him from evolving.

2. Vivi (Male Snivy): Leaf Tornado, Vine Whip, Leaf Blade, Energy Ball
    Aeron's second Pokémon. Vivi is a short for Viridian. He is very nervous and shy. He dreamt of being taken in by a trainer for as long as he could remember, unfortunately, his feeble disposition and anxiousness drove away many potential trainers. He does his best to impress people and will take any praise to heart, as well as cristicisms. Having been accepted by Aeron as part of his team, Vivi strives to make Aeron proud and not be a burden.

3. Zircon (Male Shiny Flygon): Fly, Sandstorm, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw
    A gift from an acquaintance of his father. When they met initially, Zircon displays an immediate bond with Aeron, much to the boy's and Noir's surprise. Aeron soon feels an in-explainable nostalgic feeling with the Flygon. Zircon is a proud Pokémon and often shows off to Aeron in an attempt to monopolize his attention. He doesn't get along with Noir, Aeron's first Pokémon and they frequently argue, ending with Zircon swatting Noir with his tail.

Zircon used to a Pidgey, belonging to Aeron as a child but was reincarnated after a dark incident where he died. Being reborn as a Trapinch, he retained his memories and had searched a long way to be reunited with Aeron. He doesn't care that Aeron doesn't remember him since he does understand that he's no longer the same Pokémon. It's enough that Aeron feels something and that he can stay by him.

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Name: Faye Lin Azril

*Fanfiction: Secrets of the Night

*Personality/Back Story:
    Naive and Optimistic. Born from a noble family, she has a habit of speaking with a formal accent. She lived a sheltered life under the watchful eye of her father, giving her little knowledge of the outside world. Her only contact was within the world of novels and literature. She loves to write especially letters to friends. She tends to see the good in people rather than suspect any ill intentions. In bad situations, she either breaks down crying or covers it up with her perfected noblelady's persona (smiling ladylike). She values family and dreams.

* Interesting Fact: Nothing for the character. IRL, Faye Lin is the "Fantasized" name of my best friend that I created myself. Faye Lin's real name is Faye Lin Erezia from Felizia. I still call my best friend up to this day. (Since 2008)

*Pokémon Team
    1. Isis (Female Fennekin): Fire Charge, Psybeam, Fire Spin, Psyshock
    Isis was a gift for Faye Lin from her father because she was prohibited from going on a Pokémon journey. Isis lived the life of luxury but is not spoiled. She is quite lax and supports Faye Lin in her dreams. She can be a clean-freak at times especially when her golden yellow fur is tarnished.

2. Touya (Male Espurr): Yawn, Disarming Voice, Assist, Psychic
    A male Espurr that Aeron's friend brought in due to an incident with Faye Lin's female Espurr, Freya. Touya is more outspoken compared to the other Espurr. He also has a curious side and therefore gets into trouble often.

3. Aegis (Female Togepi): Metronome, Encore, Wish, Sweet Kiss
    Aegis was a gift from Faye Lin's personal maid before she left to embark on a journey. Having been hatched in Aeron's presence rather than Faye Lin, she is fonder of Aeron and exhibits more of an obedient child in front of her so-called father figure. Although, Aegis does develop a close bond with Faye Lin, viewing her as a potential mother figure. Aegis is calm and patient by nature with childlike wonder and curiousity of those her age.

[​IMG]

---I'll be adding more soon. ;) Including a PMD OC that I made for my friend. Yvanne, a Glaceon.
    ***WILL READ&REVIEW FANFICS WITH THEM***

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Throwing out my nearest and dearest OC for all to see:

Name--Maya Nijiiro

Age-16-18, depending on the story

Gender-Female

Book they are from-Various

Personality/Back Story

Born to loving and supportive parents, Maya appears to be friendly and laid back, but the friendly demeanor hides a shrewd tactician--she loves playing off her opponents and turning even the most well thought out plans on their heads. But even though she has an impressive win record, she also knows how to lose gracefully.

Outside of the battle arena, her other love is the stage--in addition to knowing how to play a number of instruments, she is an accomplished actress, comedienne, dancer, and storyteller, and has lots of awards to prove it. But she isn't in it for the fame and glory--she truly enjoys everything she does, and this passion shines through no matter what she does.

6. Interesting Fact--She is the oldest of all the OCs I have created, being created waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2004--and she has changed a lot in 10 years! Depending on the story, she may also have magic power.

7. Pokémon Team (If it applies)

It varies depending on the story, but the constant must have is Lita, a female Pikachu she raised from a Pichu.

8. Picture or Description of their appearance:

she stands about 5'7-5'9, has a thin and muscular build (from all the dancing and athletics she does) brown hair, green eyes, usually wears a rainbow tie-dye shirt, black pants, and black shoes, Has a sapphire ring on her right hand, and ruby ring on her left

5. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    1. Nick Parker

2. 15

3. Male

4. A Hoenn Adventure

5. Calm, Quiet, Sarcastic

Was born on Iron Island, and instead of traveling Sinnoh, went to Hoenn, the birthplace of Pokémon Contests. Nick has always wanted to be a coordinator, and when he went to Hoenn he completed this dream. He competed in contests, and was runner-up in the Hoenn Grand Festival.

6. Nick was born on Iron Island, and lives there. His father's best friend is Riley.

7. Nick Parker's Team
    (M) Lucario (Sirius)-From Sinnoh
    (M) Sceptile (Leif)-From Birch
    (F) Vaporeon (Aurora)- Day Care
    (M) Zangoose (Orion)-Route 114
    (M) Flygon (James)-Route 111 Desert
    (F) Ninetails (Aamiria)-Mt. Pyre

[​IMG]

6. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    I haven't made a story, nor have I any OCs of my own story, so I will just likely "borrow" the OCs I loaned Airenee.

Name: Daphne Willows

Story: Secrets Of The Night @[member="Airenee"]

Personality:

Devoted, Caring and somewhat Stubborn at times. She would stay rooted to her points and is somewhat reluctant to accept other people's opinions. But she will gradually accept them, for she is as stubborn as a mule when first challenged with something conflicting her ideology. Never get started on her vegetarian habits, she would go on an hour long lecture about the benefits to become a vegetarian. Her knowledge in herbs serves her job as a herbalist. Adding to this, she had traveled to many regions in pursuit of the knowledge of herbs.

Since young, she had loved Grass type Pokémon and saw the potential in them to be as good as other typed Pokémon, despite how many weaknesses they possess. Ten years she had spent traveling to train, catching Grass Pokémon of other regions, as well as learn about herbs. Daphne speaks in an old fashioned manner, and behaves thus. Although she tries to make herself techno-savvy, she has yet to properly utilise a mobile phone.

Pokémon:
    -Tangela (F) - She usually has this Pokémon out to play with children outside training hours. Despite her appearance, she can be very timid.
    -Breloom (M) - Breloom is the hard worker of Daphne's team, always going around punching trees to drop fruit during her travels. He is deathly afraid of bird Pokémon. The fact that Tropius is his teammate had made him want to quiver in fear every time she uses aerial ace.
    -Tropius (F) - From time to time, she takes her out on a flight to areas where people need food to do charity. Tropius is also her mode for aerial transport to other places.
    -Nuzleaf (M) - Contrary to popular belief about Nuzleaf's grass flutes making people uncomfortable, this was Daphne's lullaby during her travels when she was homesick. Nuzleaf is the oldest member of her team, and currently seeks a Leaf Stone for him to evolve.

Name: Corentin Greyling
    Story: Secrets Of The Night

Personality: Cheerful and carefree on most days, but he can get snappy and use sharp words if he is impatient or angered.

Corentin grew up in frequent traveling, thanks to his father who is a professor traveling across regions to study flying type Pokémon. His enthusiasm grew as he was intrigued by how diverse the Flying Type Pokémon were, for there were many types sharing the capability to fly. He is deathly afraid of water, having nearly drowned during his younger days.

Pokémon:
    Staraptor (M) (Nickname: Ekaitz) One of his first Pokémon that he had gotten from his father as a Starly. Corentin had initially mocked the idea of a Starly as his first Pokémon. However, his mind had changed as he watched his faithful bird emerge from a docile little bird to an intimidating bird of prey.

Linoone (F) (Nickname: Linnea) Linnea was one of the Pokémon who had "caught" him, rather than the reverse. Linnea is a rather cheeky creature, often scurrying off and picking up fallen items along the way, even as a Zigzagoon. Known for being fast, she constantly rivals Ekaitz in terms of speed, but was always defeated by the fact she can only run in a straight line.

7. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    [SIZE=10pt]1. Name: Clif[/SIZE]

2. Age: 62

3. Gender: Male

5. Personality/Back Story: Clif is a loner. He prefers to spend his time alone in the mountains living in his small cabin. For unknown reasons he has a strong loathing for Brock. Whenever you mention his name, Clif gives you a faraway glare of extreme disgust.

6. Interesting Fact: He lost his eye in a fight with Team Rocket.

Pokémon Team

1. Steelix: Iron Tail, Dragon Breath, Heavy Slam, Crunch
    2. Sawk: Close Combat, Stone Edge, Bulk Up, Karate Chop
    3. Gengar: Focus Blast, Psychic, Poison Jab, Night Shade
    4. Butterfree: Sleep Powder, Dream Eater, Quiver Dance, Nightmare
    5. Ampharos: Thunder Punch, Power Gem, Thunderbolt, Thunder
    6. Vaporeon: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Trump Card

I am not going to bother putting down genders and personalities because all of Clif's Pokémon are male and they all have the same grouchy and sour disposition as him. Pokémon do act like their trainers after all.
    [​IMG]

8. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Name: Thorn

Book Origins: Pokémon: The Untold Story of Arc

Personality/Backstory: Thorn is an upstart trainer that is rather new to the whole idea. He has a great passion for Pokémon but has no drive to make any plans for his future as a trainer. His best friend Arc ended up challenging him as a rival so to keep an eye out for him and to make sure he stays out of trouble.

Interesting Fact: His Hair has a striking resemblance to Lugia's head crest.

Pokémon Team

Sparky (M) Pikachu: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Electroball, Agility
    Roxanne (F) Ninetales: Flamethrower, Dig, Psyshock, Energy Ball
    Savage (M) Rhydon: Power-up Punch, Take Down, Horn Drill, Sand Storm
    Sammy (M) Quagsire: Haze, Icy Wind, Water Pulse, Earthquake

[​IMG]

9. DaughterofHades

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Name: Anya Wellington
    Fanfic: Pokémon Frozen Over
    Personality/Backstory: Anya is sweet. mischievous. She's the complete opposite of her brother Ruizo, who's protective and serious. They both received a Pokémon when they were 10. It was strange for them to see their father, Nazar, do something like this. Normally he pretends like they don't exist. A very long story short, after Nazar resumed his evil ways and froze over her home region, Anya ran away. She ended up going to many different regions before settling in Orre and joining Team Snagem,​
    Interesting Fact: Anya joined Team Snagem to stop her father. However, it didn't go as planned...
    Pokémon Team:
    1. Zoroark (F): Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Night Slash, Grass Knot​
    2. Leafeon (M): Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Last Resort, Shadow Ball​
    3. Ninetales (F) (Shadow Pokémon): Flamethrower, Psyshock, Shadow Wave, Energy Ball​
    4. Milotic (F) : Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Surf​
    5. Luxray (M) (Shadow Pokémon): Wild Charge, Crunch, Thunderbolt, Shadow Blitz​
    6. Braviary (M )(Shadow Pokémon): Aerial Ace, Superpower, Giga Impact, Shadow Rush​
    [​IMG]

10. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Name: "Jill Hille"

Fanfic: A Shade of Grey

Personality/Back Story:
    Jill was raised on the streets of Kanto until she was taken at age 14 in by Team Rocket. She stayed with them for a few years before moving to Sinnoh. At age 18, she joined Team Galactic and quickly rose through the ranks until she became an admin and was code-named "Mars".
    After the fiasco at Spear Pillar, Jill deleted her name and all of her information from the Galactic computers and lied low for two years before fleeing to Unova. Shortly after arriving in Unova, Ghetsis recruited her for Team Plasma where she rose in the ranks until she became a squad leader.

At first glance, Jill is harsh, uncaring and cruel. She is world-weary and will not stand for naive fools. Jill is intelligent and has a natural grasp for psychology which she'll use to hurt her enemies even more. But she has a few redeeming traits; Jill is loyal. Once you earned her loyalty, she would go to the ends of the world for you and she is sometimes remorseful of the way her life turned out (mostly when she's drunk though).

Interesting Fact:
    Jill is an expert forger, which is why Team Rocket recruited her.

Pokémon Team:
    Glamorous, Purugly, F, (Slash, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Hyponsis)
    Mirror, Bronzor, M (Light Sreen, Gyro Ball, Confuse Ray, Extrasensory)
    Lady, Liepard, F (Sand Attack, Assist, Shadow Claw, Pursuit)

Description of their appearance:
    Naturally, Jill has strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. She needs glasses, but wears contacts. her hair is short, barely framing her face. She is lightly tanned. Jill is tall and thin with sharp cheekbones.
    Off duty, Jill will wear a simple jeans and tee.

Because she changes names more than an arbok sheds, you can create new names and identities for her. Just let me know!

11. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I see some great characters here in the exchange. Out of curiosity has anyone been able to use each other's characters?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.