1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewell to Arms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, May 31, 2023.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

Heya.

I just wanted to say, being on LV has been amazing, and I've enjoyed a good bit of my time here. Course there was a few ups and downs, and close calls of getting banned. But as of today, 5/31/2023, I am deciding to rest the arms. I need to be able to spend time on myself, focus on things I cannot do while worrying about stories. I'll still be a wandering soul around the site telling tales of eclipses, and possibly wearing a mask and taking the stage.

However, due to my recent inactivity from the last year or so. The flame has burnt out, and I can't bring myself to tell the tales I once used to. Thank you all for your time, and handling my dumbassery. I have resigned from being a moderator, as well as I will become a husk of the Evan you lot knew.

I'll still be on the discord, and I'll still sometimes pop in to update Ivogami. But as for @ChocoChicken sorry mate I knew I said I'd rejoin luminous, brain kinda died. I'll dm you Li's plot n shit later.

But for now. Viszlát, I'll see you lot when I punch god.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Captain Comet and Jeydis like this.
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Feels weird to "like" this but take care of yourself man. There will always be time for stories whenever you feel ready again.

Take care of yourself you delightful chaos gremlin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Arceus-speed, and good luck.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Gluck out there man, I hope you have a good time wherever it is you're goin. Stay safe and take care of yourself too, aight? Or else I'm going to crawl through the Internet and plague you somehow that I'm too lazy to identify right now!

Also let me know when your fist finally makes contact with god so I can sell popcorn at the arena

LassusVulpes likes this.